956 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, JJA1979 said:

Was able to get a form to fill out from my congressman's staff (after a bit of ineptness on their part, which has me a bit worried), will be sending that back in about a week just as we go outside normal processing time, and following that up with my own inquiry via USCIS site.  Slowly transforming from Bruce Banner into The Hulk...

I'm right there with you! My NOA1 is 4 days after yours. I want this to be over already!

On 4/3/2019 at 7:31 PM, KPMB said:

Hi there! USCIS received our response today (4.3) and updated our case status with this:  "Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received - Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you." 

Good luck. I hope you hear something soon. My status never changed. So I don't know if they got it or not. They should have but who knows. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Victoria85 said:

Can you please tell me how long took you for your USCIS profile to update? Mine supposed to be there in Tuesday April 2nd and I haven't received any update. Thank you 

Hi! Yes, I saw that it was delivered by USPS on April 1st. USCIS updated my profile on April 3rd so, it took 2 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got the Case Tracker notification on my phone!!!  APPROVED!!!  Finally!

Old website/app is updated, didn't check the new site yet.

Timeline
26 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

Just got the Case Tracker notification on my phone!!!  APPROVED!!!  Finally!

Old website/app is updated, didn't check the new site yet.

Congrats!!! Looks like I'm the last September filer. I really hope next week is my week 😞

On 4/4/2019 at 5:54 PM, KPMB said:

I'm right there with you! My NOA1 is 4 days after yours. I want this to be over already!

But you've gotten a RFE, RFEs are NOT always bad at least now you know with 100% certainty that your case has or is being worked. They will resume working your case once they get your reply to their RFE.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

47 minutes ago, KPMB said:

Congrats!!! Looks like I'm the last September filer. I really hope next week is my week 😞

I know what you are feeling, but don't be alarmed. You know that they are working your case because of your RFE, it's only a matter of a short time before you get your approval now, What was your RFE for if I might ask probably something simple I presume so don't worry.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarge2155 said:

But you've gotten a RFE, RFEs are NOT always bad at least now you know with 100% certainty that your case has or is being worked. They will resume working your case once they get your reply to their RFE.

Yes, that's my consolation. You're a trooper! 299 days to NOA2?! Talk about the ultimate test of patience. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

I know what you are feeling, but don't be alarmed. You know that they are working your case because of your RFE, it's only a matter of a short time before you get your approval now, What was your RFE for if I might ask probably something simple I presume so don't worry.

Yes, thanks. The RFE was for additional evidence of having met. I hope it won't take them long to review. But your timeline puts me at shame for complaining 🤐

9 minutes ago, KPMB said:

Yes, that's my consolation. You're a trooper! 299 days to NOA2?! Talk about the ultimate test of patience. 

And don't forget the test of love too, I just simply kept telling myself why i submitted my petition in the first place. Don't worry you be approved SOON, be sure to message me once you get your approval so I can say "See I told you."!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

13 minutes ago, KPMB said:

Yes, thanks. The RFE was for additional evidence of having met. I hope it won't take them long to review. But your timeline puts me at shame for complaining 🤐

Very easy fix!!!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

And don't forget the test of love too, I just simply kept telling myself why i submitted my petition in the first place. Don't worry you be approved SOON, be sure to message me once you get your approval so I can say "See I told you."!!!!

Yes, the test of love is a big one. The test of sanity. The test of loneliness... the list goes on! I will, and I hope soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.