Greenbaum

September 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,090 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, runninggirl said:

Hi
I have 2 questions regarding the i-134 form

Part 1 No 8 + Part 2 No.4: My fiancé and I have an A-number right? (the one on the NOA2?)

Part 1 No. 10: USCIS Is the WACxxx number we got with NOA1 the USCIS Online number?

Yes and Yes.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
21 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Yes you can start your packet 3 now by gathering all the documents. Hold onto it until you get confirmation that the case has been set to ready at your Embassy before submitting the P3 back to them.

Thanks a lot! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Greenbaum, thank you very much for your help on this forum, I do have a question. While filling out the DS160, I got error messages while trying to upload the picture so I signed and submitted it without a picture hoping that I'll take passports with me to the interview, as people advised. I've been able to schedule a visa interview for January 31st. On the interview confirmation email that I received, it states:

"Effective immediately, visa applicants who do not upload their photos when submitting their DS-160 visa application will be turned away and advised to complete their application by uploading a proper photo.  This will usually require the rescheduling of their appointment.  The process for uploading photos is easy and is thoroughly explained in our on-line application.  Avoid disappointment and delay—upload your photo as part of your visa application!

If you are updating your profile less than 72 hours prior to your appointment day, you may be turned back. Please ensure all updates are done at least 72 hours before your interview day"

My appointment is not until January 31st, can I fill out another ds160 without canceling or rescheduling the appointment? I also realized that the interview was scheduled using my fiancee's passport number. I never used the ds160 confirmation number during the scheduling process.

2 hours ago, Rani32 said:

2 week and still at NVC

Mine has been there since the 8th - should be sent out tomorrow or Wednesday 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, KenziePNW said:

I-134, Affidavit of Support form expires on 11/30/2018. That's coming up fast lol. Does anyone happen to know when USCIS will upload a new form?

The expiration date on USCIS forms is for internal purposes only. Until a new form is produced, you can keep using the old one.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

1 hour ago, KenziePNW said:

I-134, Affidavit of Support form expires on 11/30/2018. That's coming up fast lol. Does anyone happen to know when USCIS will upload a new form?

We have seen that sometimes they will renew a form that expires and we have seen it continue to be used until such time as a new form is release. In any event, they will most likely use the start date of the new rendition of that form and they will tell you when they will discontinue a form. All updates to forms can be tracked here: https://www.uscis.gov/forms-updates  If you see a form that will soon expire and it may expire after it's intended use (Embassy interview) then it's best to wait till you are closer to your interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, everyone! Had my interview last October 26 and I passed! I'm just worried because the CEAC tracker still says "Ready" and it has been 2 working days since the interview. 

Has anyone else experienced this? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.