The Nature  Boy

Retired Indy 500 driver Derek Daly fired from TV job for use of N-word 35 years ago

86 posts in this topic

that was sarcasm ... sorry you missed it

since you disagree with me I guess that means you are ok with one party being racially dismissive as long as all parties are not racially dismissive

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

If its a media outlet then I would say about 95% chance you are right 

wish tv is one of many channels owned by nexstar media group;  https://www.nexstar.tv/stations/

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

that was sarcasm ... sorry you missed it

since you disagree with me I guess that means you are ok with one party being racially dismissive as long as all parties are not racially dismissive

Their is not need for you to be condescending.......their is no need for that in adult disagreements.

Also it has become obvious you will make your own conclusions regardless of what is being said so whatever you want to derive from my humble opinion contribution is okay. Nothing I wrote says so and it seems like if someone disagrees with specific parts of your argument then disagree with it all, regardless or unfounded. So....................i don't have anything more to add.

20 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

just what it says, if you use racial epitaphs in every day speech, if someone responds in kind, you should not be surprised. Do not confuse that with condoning offensive speech, that is not what I am saying, I am saying if you knowingly use speech that will inflame the person you are speaking to do not be surprised when they respond to you in a denigrating manner

15 minutes ago, IndigoPhantom said:

hmm! whatever you say. 

this is what you were responding to, you asked me to explain myself

the first quote is my explanation, the second your response

if you took my sarcasm quote as condescending so be it, what was the intent of your hmmm! whatever you say statement meant to be? Condescension !

that dovetails with my if you use offensive speech you will reap offensive speech statement

if was using condescending speech you responded with condescending speech

13 minutes ago, IndigoPhantom said:

Their is not need for you to be condescending.......their is no need for that in adult disagreements.

Also it has become obvious you will make your own conclusions regardless of what is being said so whatever you want to derive from my humble opinion contribution is okay. Nothing I wrote says so and it seems like if someone disagrees with specific parts of your argument then disagree with it all, regardless or unfounded. So....................i don't have anything more to add.

see above

wasn't the hmm I took as condescending but the whatever I say

as far as my conclusions, you disagreed with my ascertation that offensive speech begets offensive speech, so my assumption was you are ok with one sided offensiveness. My comments were not meant to be bullying if you took them as such, sorry

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

see above

wasn't the hmm I took as condescending but the whatever I say

as far as my conclusions, you disagreed with my ascertation that offensive speech begets offensive speech, so my assumption was you are ok with one sided offensiveness. My comments were not meant to be bullying if you took them as such, sorry

I didn't take it any other way other than agreeing to disagree (with certain points). Have a wonderful day.

6 minutes ago, IndigoPhantom said:

I didn't take it any other way other than agreeing to disagree (with certain points). Have a wonderful day.

and you also

10 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

and ?

nexstar doesn't appear to be biased towards leftist media. you are arguing that the leftist biased media is the reason daly was fired, i don't see how that is the case.

4 hours ago, smilesammich said:

nexstar doesn't appear to be biased towards leftist media. you are arguing that the leftist biased media is the reason daly was fired, i don't see how that is the case.

That isn't even in the ball park of what I said