laramin

2go u.s visa

25 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, laramin said:

Nice goodluck to your fiance. 😁 yes its moving fast. Sooner right away i will fly there but now im waiting for my passport i check the status it says bad address unlocated. 😔

Call them up and just pick it up at the office. That's why my wife did. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My visa status becane issued two days ago but I still couldn't track my passport online. Ut says invalid or no status. Had this happened to anybody? Thanks.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, julieascott said:

My visa status becane issued two days ago but I still couldn't track my passport online. Ut says invalid or no status. Had this happened to anybody? Thanks.

That means 2GO has it!  :)  

Best be tracking status with them. 

Tracking your visa through 2GO:
http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/tracking.asp  

~  2 days after ISSUED  you can try to call 2GO at this number to check status 901-1404  (2GO picks up the visa packages from the embassy at 5PM weekdays)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

That means 2GO has it!  :)  

Best be tracking status with them. 

Tracking your visa through 2GO:
http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/tracking.asp  

~  2 days after ISSUED  you can try to call 2GO at this number to check status 901-1404  (2GO picks up the visa packages from the embassy at 5PM weekdays)

That is where I have been tracking it. It still says invalid. 😭

13 hours ago, julieascott said:

I had the same problem when I was waiting for my visa packet delivery and would track where it's at. I only knew that my visa packet was ready for pick up through text from 2GO. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, julieascott said:

That is where I have been tracking it. It still says invalid. 😭

Then check 

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below ( K-1 is processed as an immigrant visa) :
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== 

To track your visa status on USTRAVELDOCS this link is an option:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

One Additional Way Of Checking your Passport/Visa Status

You can verify the status by sending your passport number as the SUBJECT and email to

passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
13 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Then check 

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below ( K-1 is processed as an immigrant visa) :
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA== 

To track your visa status on USTRAVELDOCS this link is an option:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

One Additional Way Of Checking your Passport/Visa Status

You can verify the status by sending your passport number as the SUBJECT and email to
passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

I have tried it all. It says no status available. I will call them after the holiday. Thanks though.

Timeline
14 hours ago, Noe&Estella said:

I had the same problem when I was waiting for my visa packet delivery and would track where it's at. I only knew that my visa packet was ready for pick up through text from 2GO. 

I wish they would let me know too as soon as it is ready to be picked up.

Timeline
10 hours ago, julieascott said:

I have tried it all. It says no status available. I will call them after the holiday. Thanks though.

No status on those sites means .... "Elvis has left the building!!"   :dance:  

Now you should be tracking with 2GO ...   with 2GO one never knows if they are using the MNL#, passport #  or UID code from your appt confirmation.   

I would tend to venture that Monday could get interesting.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

No status on those sites means .... "Elvis has left the building!!"   :dance:  

Now you should be tracking with 2GO ...   with 2GO one never knows if they are using the MNL#, passport #  or UID code from your appt confirmation.   

I would tend to venture that Monday could get interesting.

I sure hope so!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.