TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

Just now, Y3+E said:

No signature required.  Comes in a paper envelope, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, with a red and white border.  

did you get tracking number? my case status saying card mailed to me last friday but i didnt hear any tracking number

On 9/12/2018 at 1:25 PM, AnGeLxX said:

@boosbear So I send USCIS a message trough the DHS website yesterday, to see if they could give me more information about my expedite request. They did and told me it got denied...lol great. So we will just wait another year or so for the I-90. 🤔

So sorry mine did too 😢 so annoyed by all of this I haven’t even logged onto here. We have our year stamp, but still.....ugh. Hoping we both get greencard soon! Keep me posted, sorry to just see this now. 

Married ❤️02-14-14 valentines day!?❤️

USCIS

PD April 4, 2014 USCIS Vermont service center

NOA1 April 8, 2014

RFE none

NVC

Petition Approved July 10, 2014

AOS & IV scan dates 8/21 & 9/23

Waiting on our CC

6 hours ago, Y3+E said:

No signature required.  Comes in a paper envelope, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail, with a red and white border.  

One green card envelope was left in our mailbox; a second green card envelope was left at our front door.

Today I receive a tracking number from usps, not sure if it is green card mail, did it come from KNOXVILLE TN

7 hours ago, KMENDLESS said:

did you get tracking number? my case status saying card mailed to me last friday but i didnt hear any tracking number

Your Case Status online should provide a tracking number.  

28 minutes ago, Didier Drogba said:

I called USCIS tier 2 officer , he told me my case was sent back to local office, and it didn't sit at NBC any more. So I guess it's gonna combine with N400. 

The Service center has transferred lots of  applications to the local office to manage the work load and looks like the local office are sitting on it. I was told by a tier 2 office that the local office has 180 days (6 months) to process and send it back to the Service center. God knows what happens if they don't meet that deadline. Probably nothing. 😂

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kira702 said:

The Service center has transferred lots of  applications to the local office to manage the work load and looks like the local office are sitting on it. I was told by a tier 2 office that the local office has 180 days (6 months) to process and send it back to the Service center. God knows what happens if they don't meet that deadline. Probably nothing. 😂

I know thats what the automated system said my case was tranfer to the local office  and I can make a query  after 180 days now is 204 days and still nothing I really cant bother I give up

Is there anyone out there who filed at the same time I did and hasn’t received their green card? I’m starting to get really worried and disappointed with the whole process. My case was received on March 10th 2017 on April 4th of 2018 I got a letter in the mail saying my case had been transferred to Nebraska and no updates since then except for an extension letter about a month and half ago. The automated phone system said my case was in Laguna Niguel, CA but a tier 2 officer confirmed its in Nebraska. :( seems like most ppl that filed around my date had been processes

7 hours ago, calliz said:

Is there anyone out there who filed at the same time I did and hasn’t received their green card? I’m starting to get really worried and disappointed with the whole process. My case was received on March 10th 2017 on April 4th of 2018 I got a letter in the mail saying my case had been transferred to Nebraska and no updates since then except for an extension letter about a month and half ago. The automated phone system said my case was in Laguna Niguel, CA but a tier 2 officer confirmed its in Nebraska. :( seems like most ppl that filed around my date had been processes

Did you apply N 400

14 hours ago, calliz said:

I filed on March 23th 2017  at VSC, but I did get approved in April. But something went wrong and haven't received my 10 year green card. 

It's a long waiting game..You got an extension letter probably for 18 months? So all you can do is wait. You are not the only one!

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

58 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

I filed on March 23th 2017  at VSC, but I did get approved in April. But something went wrong and haven't received my 10 year green card. 

It's a long waiting game..You got an extension letter probably for 18 months? So all you can do is wait. You are not the only one!

Yes, It's waiting and then waiting and then waiting some more. 

Timeline

After about 2-3 month of no case status on my old usics website this morning I wake up to a update it said my case being  is actively revived by uscis. I really hope this mean am close to an interview . 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

After about 2-3 month of no case status on my old usics website this morning I wake up to a update it said my case being  is actively revived by uscis. I really hope this mean am close to an interview . 

This for my N400 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.