TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2018 at 1:23 PM, Biggestmistake said:

So do u think calling sped up the processs for you guys? Cuz I called today and they wouldn’t give me any specific details ...? Our noa1 is March 20 2017.

We received approval two days after we called a Tier 2 officer.  When we called, the initial agent to answer the phone did some research and he said that something did not appear to be right, i.e., our case had been returned to storage.  (We had three applicants who submitted biometrics information in May 2017.  One of our applicants was ask to redo the biometrics appointment in May of this year, and we believed that this was the last hurdle.)   So, in our case, yes calling helped to nudge the approval across the finish line.  

I cant wait to share my good news. I just received email and txt notifications saying my case was approved now.

03/13/2017 CSC received case.

05/10/2018 transferred to NBC

19/09/2018 approved

my case number end  up 740

Called Tier2 office on 17/09/2018, she basically said case was under reviewing and within normal processing time. Nothing to worry.

Looking forward to receive the approval notice and actual greencard.

Thanks everyone sharing information here. Hope everyone getting approval soon.

Cheers

21 minutes ago, KMENDLESS said:

I cant wait to share my good news. I just received email and txt notifications saying my case was approved now.

19/09/2018 approved

Called Tier2 office on 17/09/2018, she basically said case was under reviewing and within normal processing time. Nothing to worry.

Cheers

APRIL 3to NBC still no response

32 minutes ago, KMENDLESS said:

19/09/2018 approved

Cheers

Did you apply for your N-400 (citizenship), I wonder as to why your case was transferred over 

13 minutes ago, Didier Drogba said:

APRIL 3to NBC still no response

Did you apply for your N-400 (citizenship), I wonder as to why your case was transferred over

1 minute ago, xilef said:

For me I didnt apply N-400, just dont want to put many stuffs tgt.

2 hours ago, KMENDLESS said:

Maybe try to call tier 2 officer?

Congrats. Can you please share the tier II officers number? My application was send to Vermont Service Center and later transferred to "local office". where is the local office supposed to be my local city?  

What is the normal wait time to hear back from USCIS after they received your RFE, anyone knows? Or how many days before I can call in and check for status? I got the update that they received my RFE response but no time frame.

1 hour ago, Kira702 said:

Congrats. Can you please share the tier II officers number? My application was send to Vermont Service Center and later transferred to "local office". where is the local office supposed to be my local city?  

I just called the USCIS hotline then requested the representative help me transfer to tier 2 officer, I was lucky the representative did not push the ball then transferred immediately. But the officer didnot give me any constructive information actually .

12 minutes ago, KMENDLESS said:

I just called the USCIS hotline then requested the representative help me transfer to tier 2 officer, I was lucky the representative did not push the ball then transferred immediately. But the officer didnot give me any constructive information actually .

Do you think calling the Tier 2 officer had helped in speeding up the process? 

11 minutes ago, Kira702 said:

Do you think calling the Tier 2 officer had helped in speeding up the process? 

Honestly, I have no idea if the call helps. But I just noticed that another member got approval after the call.

I mean you could call, it does not hurt anyway:)

I submitted my I-751 on May 8, 2017 and when I look up the case status, it shows the last update as May 11, 2017!?!?! Why is it taking so long? I've seen others around the same date that have been approved. Should I start to worry?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.