TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2018 at 7:58 AM, Rocdoc said:

I filed March 10, 2017, transferred to Nebraska on April 4th this year and finally my status changed yesterday, September 6, that my card was picked up by USPS. Guess what, I got my approval letter and card this morning!!! Its been quite a journey (to put it mildly). 

I wish everyone on here still waiting good luck!

260 is your Case number?

Hi everyone!! I’m new to this one! So excited people from March are getting approved, this might be close to being done!! This might be a dumb question, but where do you get this case number you are talking about from? Also, I received the 18 mo extension form, at the end it says something about “if you have not already done so send proof with this form...” that’s different then the form some people have gotten saying they need to send more proof correct? I want to make sure I do not need to be sending anything. People that are getting approved, did you have to send more proof before approval? Thanks!!

Filed: Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share that my wife finally received her 10 year green card on 9/7/18. We filed I-751 in March 2017 which was sent to CSC. Case was transferred earlier this year to Nebraska. 18 month extension was received a few months back.

Good luck to everyone else!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, RFV85 said:

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share that my wife finally received her 10 year green card on 9/7/18. We filed I-751 in March 2017 which was sent to CSC. Case was transferred earlier this year to Nebraska. 18 month extension was received a few months back.

Good luck to everyone else!

Hi congrats! thanks for sharing your good news! do you mind sharing when exact was your case transferred to NE? mine was transferred on 6.28 but haven't heard from them anymore.. Thanks.

Filed: Country: Uruguay
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Lanajesse said:

Hi congrats! thanks for sharing your good news! do you mind sharing when exact was your case transferred to NE? mine was transferred on 6.28 but haven't heard from them anymore.. Thanks.

Yes, the notice date on the letter that indicated the transfer to Nebraska was 04/03/2018.

On 9/7/2018 at 12:40 PM, Kira702 said:

Lately i only see progress on CSC applications.  Any updates from Vermont SC applicants?

I think most Vermont applicants have been approved or waiting for RFE response/waiting for Green card.  

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

3 hours ago, santiagosilva said:

Has anyone compiled a  spreadsheet of the approved March 2017  I-751 filers?

Yes, there is on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-s4KWngNgoKROS9-8Lc739ZCJJTDXIpMTy_8hi15r4/edit#gid=1749769134

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

We received my step son's approval NOA today.  Nothing has changed on the online case status tool, but his ROC was approved.

Filed I-751 March 09, 2017 with CSC.

Transferred to NSC on May 10, 2018.

Approved September 07, 2018.

02/07/2014 NOA2

02/25/2014 Case received at NVC

03/28/2014 Case Number assigned

04/01/2014 DS-261 Available and completed

04/07/2014 AOS and IV bills paid

04/09/2014 Sent AOS package

04/10/2014 AOS package delivered to NVC

04/12/2014 DS-260 completed

04/14/2014 IV package sent

04/15/2014 IV package delivered to NVC

04/17/2014 NVC says "one piece of mail" regarding case received, can't specify which one AOS or IV

04/21/2014 "Two pieces of mail received", so AOS and IV packages both logged in.

05/06/2014 Case Complete.

05/13/2014 Interview scheduled

06/12/2014 Interview at Kiev Embassy

06/12/2014 Visa Approved!

Removal of conditions:

05/04/2016 I-751 Received at California Service Center

05/06/2016 NOA-1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

I only seem to see vermount in this list.

Does anyone have CA?

Just now, santiagosilva said:

I only seem to see vermount in this list.

Does anyone have CA?

It's on a different tab. Look at the bottom left and select CSC for CA. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.