TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2018 at 5:23 AM, Chairmaine said:

I am a MARCH 2017 CSC filer , got a transfer notice to Nebraska on April 4, 2018. Applied N400 April 7, 2018 online. 

May 2018 I got my passport stamp. On August 6, 2018 I got my 18 months extension.

Today I went home late from a party and to my surprise, I got my APPROVAL LETTER dated Aug 27, 2018. NO UPDATES ONLINE UNTIL NOW.

I am just so relieved and happy. Now its time to wait for the actual green card.

Hope everyone receive theirs soon! Good luck to all of us!

Congrats. I guess we all need to party late and go home. :D

Did you get approval for I-751, N-400 or both?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kira702 said:

Congrats. I guess we all need to party late and go home. :D

Did you get approval for I-751, N-400 or both?

hahaha YAS!! we all need to party and go home late to be surprised hahaha

got the approval for I-751, no updates from N-400 so far.

Did you also apply for n400 with pending ROC?

9 minutes ago, Chairmaine said:

hahaha YAS!! we all need to party and go home late to be surprised hahaha

got the approval for I-751, no updates from N-400 so far.

Did you also apply for n400 with pending ROC?

Thanks for your response. 

Yes I applied my ROC in March 2017 and N400 Feb 2018. Both pending 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kira702 said:

Thanks for your response. 

Yes I applied my ROC in March 2017 and N400 Feb 2018. Both pending 

was yours also transferred to Nebraska? If yes, when? 

I filed my n400 on April 2018 online, got my biometrics last week of April. Around the last week of July, online cannot provide any info up to now. So the waiting game is still on for n400, but atleast ROC was approved already. I hope you'll get updates soon! Goodluck  

6 minutes ago, Chairmaine said:

was yours also transferred to Nebraska? If yes, when? 

I filed my n400 on April 2018 online, got my biometrics last week of April. Around the last week of July, online cannot provide any info up to now. So the waiting game is still on for n400, but atleast ROC was approved already. I hope you'll get updates soon! Goodluck  

I actually applied to the Vermont office and case was transferred to local office very long time ago. 

Timeline

Just an update, I got a text message that my case is updated already. I checked it on uscis.gov (check case status) and it says

Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

logging in my dhs and uscis account doesn't have any updates up to now.

Timeline
On August 28, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Shanshanjamrock said:

I know exactly how you feel but there it's much we can do other than wait and pray, I sincerely hope we get approve soon, soon as in tomorrow!!😊

this is funny coz I posted this sentiment august 28 not knowing it was already approved. It just didn't show anything online. My approval letter was dated Aug 27.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Chairmaine said:

this is funny coz I posted this sentiment august 28 not knowing it was already approved. It just didn't show anything online. My approval letter was dated Aug 27.

that's great news congrats 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Quick update: I received an approval letter last week, for which I shared an euphoric post here. Last night I received a text message and email stating that USPS has picked up the envelope. The email says the tracking number is unavailable, but it's actually available once I logged into USCIS website. ETA tomorrow. 

Hi everyone I'm a CSC March filer too NOA1 dated March 10, 2017 case transferred to Texas on June 19, 2018...just got this update today. Thank God...God bless to all!

z419_LI.jpg

Edited by Olive4870

I filed in CSC March 9, 2017.  Was transferred to Nebraska back in May, just had an update that on September 6 my new card is being produced. Please note this is only showing on the DHS website and not the other one. I've recieved an email notification from there, but no text notifications. 

AOS on VWP:

2014-11-14 (Day 00) Filed for AOS, EAD and AP
2014-11-17 (Day 03) Status Expired / AOS, EAD and AP Received
2014-11-19 (Day 05) Rejection Notice as two pages misplaced by DHS in I-130
2014-11-21 (Day 07) Resubmitted Application
2014-11-28 (Day 14) Resubmitted Application for AOS, EAD and AP Received
2014-12-03 (Day 19) NOA for AOS, EAD and AP (I-131 was sent to wrong address)
2014-12-12 (Day 28) NOA confirming biometrics appointment (I never received this, only attorney did - presume lost in mail)
2014-12-20 (Day 36) Request for Initial Evidence for I-485
2014-12-31 (Day 47) Biometrics Appointment
2015-01-04 (Day 53) Replied to Request for Initial Evidence for I-485
2015-01-30 (Day 77) Offered a Job, submitted request to expedite EAD and AP, infopass meeting scheduled Feb 11
2015-02-10 (Day 88) EAD Approved online.
2015-05-29 (Day 196) Green Card Interview - APPROVED!
2015-06-05 (Day 203) Green Card Arrived

Removal of Conditions:

2017-03-07 (Day 00)  I-751 Package Mailed (CSC)
2017-03-09 (Day 02) I-751 Package delivered (CSC)
2017-03-13 (Day 06)  Checks cashed
2017-03-13 (Day 06) NOA Received 
2017-XX-XX (Day XX) Biometrics Letter 

I filed March 10, 2017, transferred to Nebraska on April 4th this year and finally my status changed yesterday, September 6, that my card was picked up by USPS. Guess what, I got my approval letter and card this morning!!! Its been quite a journey (to put it mildly). 

I wish everyone on here still waiting good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.