TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

Thanks. Any update about your GC? Regards 

No, still waiting on my I-90... This is the processing time: 🙃

Processing time for Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (I-90) at Potomac Service Center

Estimated time range
Months

to

Months

How we process cases

This time range is how long it is taking USCIS to process your case from the date we received it. We generally process cases in the order we receive them, and we will update this page each month. The estimated time range displayed is based on data captured approximately two months prior to updating the page. Please note that times may change without prior notice.

We have posted a “Receipt date for a case inquiry" in the table below to show when you can inquire about your case. If your receipt date is before the “Receipt date for a case inquiry", you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request online.

1. Estimated time range
    Form type
    Receipt dat for a case inquiry
  2. 5 Months to 7.5 Months
    10-year renewal
    January 18, 2018
  3. 6 Months to 12 Months
    Initial issuance or replacement
    September 06, 2017

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Name O Boy said:

@AnGeLxX This is a long wait. They need to send you your GC and also issue you a refund. You have been waiting for a terribly long time  :ranting: 

I really didn't think those people working I think they are sleeping this is really hard, I even file n400 think it would speed things up. dem sit dung on dem rass :oops:drinking coffee 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

I really didn't think those people working I think they are sleeping this is really hard, I even file n400 think it would speed things up. dem sit dung on dem rass :oops:drinking coffee 

Lolzzz. Your processing wait time depends on your field office. Since you filed for naturalization your case will be processed by your field office. I hope you hear from them sooner than later. Best wishes 

Timeline
1 hour ago, santiagosilva said:

I only got one extension letter, not the 18 months one.. did info pass a couple of weeks b4 my extension letter expired. (maybe that's why they never sent one )

i have a stamp too and still got 18 extension letter about a week ago,  I got my stamp abt 4 months ago.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

they've been playing our feelings for a very long time..

I'm March 2017 filer in California Service Center got a transfer notice on April 2018 in Nebraska Service Center. Got the 18 months extension earlier this month (August). I have religiously check the processing time online. Before having some glitch last week (only California and Vermont Service Center and field offices was showing online, the rest was gone) Nebraska was already processing March 2017 filers and processing time was 17 to 18.5 months. And just right now I checked it it says The receipt date for a case inquiry is Nov. 2, 2016 and processing time is 17.5 to 22.5 months AGAIN. This is too much! Its frustrating and dismaying.  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chairmaine said:

they've been playing our feelings for a very long time..

I'm March 2017 filer in California Service Center got a transfer notice on April 2018 in Nebraska Service Center. Got the 18 months extension earlier this month (August). I have religiously check the processing time online. Before having some glitch last week (only California and Vermont Service Center and field offices was showing online, the rest was gone) Nebraska was already processing March 2017 filers and processing time was 17 to 18.5 months. And just right now I checked it it says The receipt date for a case inquiry is Nov. 2, 2016 and processing time is 17.5 to 22.5 months AGAIN. This is too much! Its frustrating and dismaying.  

I know exactly how you feel but there it's much we can do other than wait and pray, I sincerely hope we get approve soon, soon as in tomorrow!!😊

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Good afternoon 

Does anyone have their combo interview for N-400/I-751? For the CSC filers

I still have no updates in both cases on my side.

Thank you 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

CSC filer, sent to NE in May. Today's USPS Informed Delivery came with this image... USCIS website doesn't have any change still though... Am I getting approval!?

1460899064_isitreally.PNG.c100d11448a1f0f6fc1d9ce271ed6cec.PNG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.