TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2018 at 1:36 PM, tiffynets said:

Submit anything that will support your case and keep safe things that might cause confusions, doubts, cannot be explained etc (like sometimes my husband and I argued about chicken dinner via text messages while we were at work ... definitely keep that to yourself :jest:) but submit things like pictures, tickets, receipts of events did together, tax returns, whatever financial things you share with each other, affidavits from real people around definitely a strong support too.

Good luck!

Thanks for the inputs. In my case she is not working so

10 hours ago, BlueBuy said:

Thanks for the inputs. In my case she is not working so

I see, well i hope you guys will be able to gather up whatever evidence you have to support your case, anything will help :) My husband was out of work for a while and we moved to different places and even different state every year so our shared residence was raised as a concern. We had to ask for affidavits from people that knew about us and could vouch for us instead. Lucky for us that was enough and my case was approved. So best of luck to you guys!

2 hours ago, Angel012110 said:

I was finally approved today! I just received a text that my case was updated and my card is being produced! Finallly! So happy! 

Congrats! Card will come soon :jest: Give it a week, mine came within a week :dance:

On 10/22/2018 at 11:52 PM, cyberducky said:

The letter i got was to validate the information on the previous extension letter. Pointless in my opinion 

We received the same extension letter yesterday.  We agree with you pointless description because our I-751 application was approved on 9/11, and received our green card over a month ago.  

Edited by Y3+E

Just now, Soul Mates said:

Approved 10/24/18 and card received 11/1/18 (today!). Good luck to those that are still waiting! 🍀

Congratulations! 

9 hours ago, Soul Mates said:

Approved 10/24/18 and card received 11/1/18 (today!). Good luck to those that are still waiting! 🍀

Congrats! My case’s NOA1 date was March 27 2017, and was transferred to Nebraska on June 27 2018. But I still do not have any new update!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, ClareCA said:

Congrats! My case’s NOA1 date was March 27 2017, and was transferred to Nebraska on June 27 2018. But I still do not have any new update!

same here. mine was transferred from CSC to NSC on 6.27

44 minutes ago, Biggestmistake said:

You guys please help me  we got a letter to provide more evidence it says :

the documention submitted is limited in scope making it insufficient. 

What else do they need the only extra thing I can add is our new baby. 

The new baby by itself makes a huge difference. Resend latest version of everything you sent in the past. For exam. latest utility bills, insurance, bank statement,... So basically anything and everything that shows you're still married until this day. I know it sucks but very high chance that you will be approved immediately when the receive those documents. 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Biggestmistake said:

You guys please help me  we got a letter to provide more evidence it says :

the documention submitted is limited in scope making it insufficient. 

What else do they need the only extra thing I can add is our new baby. 

You could send the baby birth certificate affidavit from friends and family 3 recent bank statement. Maybe there are others who can add some more  idea  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.