TBoneTX

I-751 March 2017 Filers, Part II

280 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, et19 said:

Since Nebraska inquiry time is still 2016, I am wondering how you were able to submit an inquiry for case outside normal processing time?
When i tried to do that for California, it flags me as case still within normal processing time.

Hi,

I was able to submit an online inquiry with the timeline I had with no issues.

March 14, 2017      I751 was mailed
March 17, 2017      NOA1 Dated
March 22, 2017      NOA1 Received
April 21, 2017         Biometrics appointment
March 20, 2018      Received I551 stamp on passport valid for a year until March 19, 2019
June 27, 2018        Cased transferred to Nebraska field office

If that wouldnt work for your case, others did suggest calling a Tier 2 agent. That may work too.

22 minutes ago, Prisma said:

Hi,

I was able to submit an online inquiry with the timeline I had with no issues.

March 14, 2017      I751 was mailed
March 17, 2017      NOA1 Dated
March 22, 2017      NOA1 Received
April 21, 2017         Biometrics appointment
March 20, 2018      Received I551 stamp on passport valid for a year until March 19, 2019
June 27, 2018        Cased transferred to Nebraska field office

If that wouldnt work for your case, others did suggest calling a Tier 2 agent. That may work too.

Thank you Prisma. Do you happen to remember what you put for the "Date Filed".

And just to confirm -- are you California or Nebraska?

18 minutes ago, et19 said:

Thank you Prisma. Do you happen to remember what you put for the "Date Filed".

And just to confirm -- are you California or Nebraska?

Here to help 😊

I think I placed March 22, 2017. And I am a CSC California filer and case moved to Nebaska on June 2018.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, tiffynets said:

Yep! I got Card in production notification first, 2 days later case approval online status then 2 days later approval letter in the mail. Now only waiting for the card :dance:

Well not received an approval notice but did get ‘ your card has been mailed to you’ notification today

15 minutes ago, ianf77 said:

Well not received an approval notice but did get ‘ your card has been mailed to you’ notification today

Yay! Call them in 2 days to get tracking number in case you are losing sleep on the status :bonk: I was too lol, i called everyday to ask for tracking number, got it after 2 days (yesterday), card in hand today :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
55 minutes ago, tiffynets said:

Yay! Call them in 2 days to get tracking number in case you are losing sleep on the status :bonk: I was too lol, i called everyday to ask for tracking number, got it after 2 days (yesterday), card in hand today :jest:

Haha.... in my 5-6 years of immigration experience I have learnt not to lose sleep over it.  However, I am looking forward to a sense of relief and not having something festering in the future.  I think I will take a break from the system for a bit then do the n400...

congratulations btw

Edited by ianf77
Missed some info

On 10/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, Lanajesse said:

I am sorry to hear. maybe only NBC process waiver case. I have similar situation as you but my divorce is not yet finalized... would you be able to share when you filed waiver what document did you submit? 

Thanks! Good luck to your case.

sorry for the delay

03/09 - Case was received by USCIS

05/10 - Transferred to Nebraska 

05/14 - Mailed Divorce Decree

05/22 - Name Changed (I believe this is when they updated my case to waiver, not sure tho)

10/3 - Case Transferred to National Benefit Center

On 10/17/2018 at 8:56 PM, Name O Boy said:

Yes Yes Yes finally, Thank GOD. Congratulations. Make sure your name and GC date is correct lolzzzz

Thank you! Haha ohh I did right away when it came in the mail lol, everything is correct. 

On 10/18/2018 at 11:05 AM, FROWNcat said:

I received the letter on Tuesday and my GC should be here Saturday! :o

Awesome! Mine got delivered too on a Saturday. 

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Exactly 17 days since my wife's ROC and N400 combo interview. Just received two email updates from USCIS this morning:

1. I-751: A new card is being produced
  2. N400: We scheduled your naturalization ceremony
    • Although when I check under documents, the actual oath ceremony letter has not yet been uploaded. I will update our timeline once the letter has been uploaded, or upon receiving the snail mail. 

At the rate which Chicago court houses are wrapping up ceremonies these days, my wife should be a citizen before Christmas! I don't know what we would do if it weren't for all the love and support we have received on these forums. Thank you all for sharing stories about your journey, and providing useful information along the way. For those of you still waiting, hang in there! 

5/1/2014: I-130 Sent (Nebraska Service Center)

5/23/2015: US Entry :jest:

3/1/2017: Filed i-751 (California Service Center,  transferred to National Benefits Center on 3/13/2018)

2/23/2018: Filed N-400 online at Chicago, IL
10/03/2018: i751-N400  combo interview successful

11/05/2018: Completed Oath Ceremony, Certificate of Naturalization in hand! :jest:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 10/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, Chilku30 said:

sorry for the delay

03/09 - Case was received by USCIS

05/10 - Transferred to Nebraska 

05/14 - Mailed Divorce Decree

05/22 - Name Changed (I believe this is when they updated my case to waiver, not sure tho)

10/3 - Case Transferred to National Benefit Center

Hi

so by mailing divorce decree, ROC package automatically turns into a waiver? did they ask for any other documents?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, meiliani said:

Not sure if this is approval notice of something else... 

Notice.JPG

Or it can be an extension letter they say approval would be one page that seem to be 2 pages.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.