2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, ChakkBel said:

Still waiting for my NOA2, estimates show it should arrive this week. I am in the airport right now, waiting for my flight to Philippines, it's been a long 7 months since I have seen my fiance and our daughter. I'm hoping to come back to that NOA2 in my mailbox when I return in a few weeks. I'm happy to see so many approvals, and all of the awesome help everyone is providing. 

Don't forget, you can check your mail while out of the country by signing up for USPS Informed Delivery! It's a free online service where they send notifications to your phone with pictures of incoming mail. Lots of people have been able to see their NOA2 letter arrive this way while at work or out of the country. :) Don't have to wait to get home!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sara Bareq said:

So I’m getting this today, I saw it via informed delivery, none of the websites or app have changed, no notifications anywhere my NOA1 was 8-20-18 

9D8A59B6-528C-4775-BD7E-023AFA4D55F0.jpeg

Congrats! I'm almost certain that's NOA2! Most NOA2's that I've seen say Page 1 of 1, usually RFEs have many more pages for instructions on how to meet evidence requirements. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
5 minutes ago, FaintSpartan said:

Congrats! I'm almost certain that's NOA2! Most NOA2's that I've seen say Page 1 of 1, usually RFEs have many more pages for instructions on how to meet evidence requirements. :D

Yes I believe it’s an noa2 the letters I’ve seen for noa2 are like this one 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, FaintSpartan said:

Congrats!!! I still cant get the website to sync my case. How long have you waited?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Brylie said:

Hello everyone! Been following your journeys for quite some time but visa journey kept erroring out when I tried to sign us up! This morning it finally let me do it. 

USCIS received packet  - August 17

NOA1- August 22

Still impatiently patiently awaiting NOA2. Fingers crossed that everyone has a good week this week! 

Good Luck!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Sara Bareq said:

Yes I believe it’s an noa2 the letters I’ve seen for noa2 are like this one 

I saw the "notice date" and was 99 percent sure it was noa2, but I was scared to say it and then it end up being an RFE. Congrats though in the event it's noa2 😊😊😊

Timeline
45 minutes ago, FaintSpartan said:

Don't forget, you can check your mail while out of the country by signing up for USPS Informed Delivery! It's a free online service where they send notifications to your phone with pictures of incoming mail. Lots of people have been able to see their NOA2 letter arrive this way while at work or out of the country. :) Don't have to wait to get home!

Do we sign up on the USPS website.  Sorry for so many questions but I'm so new to all this stuff.  

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Do we sign up on the USPS website.  Sorry for so many questions but I'm so new to all this stuff.  

Yes! And don't worry about it, we're all new to it, well, apart from @Greenbaum;) 

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action You can sign up here, and there should be links to download the app as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just signed up for the informed delivery and made a timeline. The timeline says I might hear back between feb 2 and the 11th! I hope it’s accurate!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Catherine6 said:

I just received this...

Almost made me 🤮

Screenshot_20190122-105813_USCIS APP.jpg

oh nooo! that sucks. what the heck, 22 Jan 11:55pm? we havent even made it to then. I suggest you call and speak to a level 2 and find out what it is for so you can start preparing. Make it a quick turnaround! 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, FaintSpartan said:

Yes! And don't worry about it, we're all new to it, well, apart from @Greenbaum;) 

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action You can sign up here, and there should be links to download the app as well.

Got it! Thanks..  

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

I just signed up for the informed delivery and made a timeline. The timeline says I might hear back between feb 2 and the 11th! I hope it’s accurate!

I hope you do!! Mine says between Feb 8 and 16th.   I feel like a kid waiting on Santa 😊

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

oh nooo! that sucks. what the heck, 22 Jan 11:55pm? we havent even made it to then. I suggest you call and speak to a level 2 and find out what it is for so you can start preparing. Make it a quick turnaround! 

Please let us know what you find out! Hope you get a better answer on the phone than what you just got 

Edited by Blondie0216
Made a typo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.