2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Just got an email that our status had changed. Logged into the new website and found out we are approved 😁😁😁

NOA2, 7 Feb

Congrats!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Just got an email that our status had changed. Logged into the new website and found out we are approved 😁😁😁

NOA2, 7 Feb

Congrats!  Very happy for you 🤣.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, JMEngland said:

NOA2, 7 Feb

How long did it take? You had an RFE if I remember correctly as well? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Catherine6 said:

Now that I finished crying, I can post this. I havent checked either site yet.

NOA 1---8/16 or 21

NOA2---2/8

Catherine. 

Screenshot_20190208-111244_CaseTracker.jpg

Congrats 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kojo&Jamiah said:

OMGEEEEE! I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR....I LITERALLY JUST GOT NOTICE OF APPROVAL (FROM CASE TRACKER) AFTER RFE 🤗🤗🤗!

NOA1 aug 8 2018

RFE     jan 9 2019

RFE REPLY/SENT jan 31 2019

RFE RESPONSE RECEIVED feb 4 2019

APPROVED FEB 8 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took only 4 days to get approval after it was received...

@Etek&Ahududu hang in there...yours approval is on its way!

Congrats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, JMEngland said:

NOA2, 7 Feb

Congratulations! That's excellent news 😁

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Kojo&Jamiah said:

OMGEEEEE! I AM SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR....I LITERALLY JUST GOT NOTICE OF APPROVAL (FROM CASE TRACKER) AFTER RFE 🤗🤗🤗!

NOA1 aug 8 2018

RFE     jan 9 2019

RFE REPLY/SENT jan 31 2019

RFE RESPONSE RECEIVED feb 4 2019

APPROVED FEB 8 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took only 4 days to get approval after it was received...

@Etek&Ahududu hang in there...yours approval is on its way!

Congrats!!!!!!!! And thank you - I sure hope so!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

How long did it take? You had an RFE if I remember correctly as well? 

3 days. I sent the response on the 31st (Thursday) , arrived on the 2nd (Saturday) and was picked up the from post office on the 4th (Monday). Received notice today, but it was dated for the 7th (Thursday). 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

3 days. I sent the response on the 31st (Thursday) , arrived on the 2nd (Saturday) and was picked up the from post office on the 4th (Monday). Received notice today, but it was dated for the 7th (Thursday). 

That is quick. Mine was delivered and signed for on the 5th and no updates yet so hopefully soon.  I'm so happy for you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

That is quick. Mine was delivered and signed for on the 5th and no updates yet so hopefully soon.  I'm so happy for you 

I'm sure it'll be any day now. Mine was about as simple as you could get. I just forgot to check yes or no on the IMB question, so all I had to do was check no and send it back. I think it was really just a formality before they could approved my packet, because my letter outlining how we met clearly drew out that we didn't meet through one. I think they just, for official processes sake, had to wait until receiving the response before releasing the approval. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

I'm sure it'll be any day now. Mine was about as simple as you could get. I just forgot to check yes or no on the IMB question, so all I had to do was check no and send it back. I think it was really just a formality before they could approved my packet, because my letter outlining how we met clearly drew out that we didn't meet through one. I think they just, for official processes sake, had to wait until receiving the response before releasing the approval. 

Mine was proof of meeting.  I didn't send the i94 in.  They also wanted handwritten dates on the photos .  I'm hoping its soon 

6 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Mine was proof of meeting.  I didn't send the i94 in.  They also wanted handwritten dates on the photos .  I'm hoping its soon 

I had the same RFE with the addition of my fiance (petitioner) needing to answer the questions about criminal record again so I hope ours follows shortly after 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.