2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
22 hours ago, Shiran said:

Next embassy shipment goes out on Feb 5th and 6th. Regardless, I am not sure how it is applicable to my case specifically as our packet already passed NVC stage and at embassy. My timeline is filled and accurate. We actually coulda had interview tomorrow, but doing it Monday instead. 

It was 17 days from NOA2 to NVC. A bit over a months from NOA2 date to interview. Fingers crossed tight for that to go well.

It's been 15 business days since we received our NOA2 & haven't heard anything from NVC.  Anyway, I will try calling them again next week.  Good luck for the interview.  We are all praying that you will be with your better half soon.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, PandT said:

It's been 15 business days since we received our NOA2 & haven't heard anything from NVC.  Anyway, I will try calling them again next week.  Good luck for the interview.  We are all praying that you will be with your better half soon.  

Shiran best wishes at your interview!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
39 minutes ago, PandT said:

I'm in the same boat.  It's been over 3 weeks for me.  I will call next week as well.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jay Jones said:

I'm in the same boat.  It's been over 3 weeks for me.  I will call next week as well.

I tried calling a couple of hours ago & a recording came on saying that because of the amount of calls they are getting, no one is able to answer the phone & that I should call back another day.  I thought part of their job was to respond to calls 😕.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, PandT said:

I tried calling a couple of hours ago & a recording came on saying that because of the amount of calls they are getting, no one is able to answer the phone & that I should call back another day.  I thought part of their job was to respond to calls 😕.

Which number are you calling?  I call the 603-334-0888 number and I have a shorter wait time.  I try to call at exactly 7am EST.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jay Jones said:

Which number are you calling?  I call the 603-334-0888 number and I have a shorter wait time.  I try to call at exactly 7am EST.

I called the other # before.  This time I tried the one you used & someone actually answered.  I have my case #.  I hope you were able to get yours as well. 

Timeline

I called the other # before.  This time I tried the one you used & someone actually answered.  I have my case #.  I hope you were able to get yours as well. 

Yes, I called around 45 minutes ago and got my case and invoice number.  I immediately went to the ceac website to check the status, lol.  It said "At NVC".

Timeline

Oh yes, I sent Dakar Embassy an email to get info on packets 3 & 4, I got a response email in French 🤣🤣 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

Yes, I called around 45 minutes ago and got my case and invoice number.  I immediately went to the ceac website to check the status, lol.  It said "At NVC".

Great.  That's progress.  I haven't checked ceac site yet, but I will tomorrow morning.  After getting email from the embassy in French, it's time for me to sleep, lol....

13 hours ago, Faisal1 said:

I am approved finally my waiting time over 😍😍😍 just got notification on  application now 

Wohoooo congrats!!! Finally🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I don’t understand why they are approving cases of September if some cases of June July and August still show as received what’s the order ? I’m from August 3 and still waiting for approval and I see ppl from September ready for interview I just don’t get it .... so frustrated .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cheyla1224 said:

I don’t understand why they are approving cases of September if some cases of June July and August still show as received what’s the order ? I’m from August 3 and still waiting for approval and I see ppl from September ready for interview I just don’t get it .... so frustrated .

Me too....Every time I read of an approval on this forum my heart sinks.  I just don’t understand what’s taking so long  😞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
1 hour ago, BenRowen said:

Me too....Every time I read of an approval on this forum my heart sinks.  I just don’t understand what’s taking so long  😞

I'm with you guys, I hear October filers being approved, and I'm still waiting for NOA2 from Aug 13/14😩

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.