2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I received an e-mail and SMS from USCIS that my case still being reviewed and there were "No actions on it" since Aug 16. Our tax dollars hard at work. Very useful and efficient notification system. Not in any way inaccurate or misleading. (Our case actually at the Kyiv embassy now, and we have an Interview on Monday) 

2 minutes ago, Brylie said:

My RFE was regarding my divorce decree. They made it sound like it was missing over the phone but it ended up being that they didn’t see the e-filed stamp on the copy I sent. They received my response on the 28th. Just waiting. 

I was hoping that email meant something happened on my case but apparently it was automated.

i supplied so much evidence it was insane... photos of us all over, photos with his family in Canada, passport stamps, flight receipts, Facebook posts, phone call logs, Skype screenshots.... I knew it would be something overlooked...

just waiting now, and they already had what they wanted.

Damn. That was a waste but at least you are closer..still hella dumb though...they are rushing through these things...its good and bad.  💔

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Brylie said:

My RFE was regarding my divorce decree. They made it sound like it was missing over the phone but it ended up being that they didn’t see the e-filed stamp on the copy I sent. They received my response on the 28th. Just waiting. 

I was hoping that email meant something happened on my case but apparently it was automated.

i supplied so much evidence it was insane... photos of us all over, photos with his family in Canada, passport stamps, flight receipts, Facebook posts, phone call logs, Skype screenshots.... I knew it would be something overlooked...

I've sent everything too except my I 94

1 minute ago, Brylie said:

Total waste... we should’ve been approved a week ago. I just pray they get to it fast and let us start with the next part.

You will definitely have it next week. I would have highlighted and circled that offensively this time..lol

1 minute ago, Brylie said:

He’s never been here. They have refused him entry at the boarder twice now... 

Aww dam!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Brylie said:

Did everyone get the email from uscis saying “you may have missed an email”?

Yes.  I got that email and looked at both the sites and it looks the same to me.  I didn't notice any change

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

1 hour ago, Brylie said:

Hi brylie,  when you say e-file stamp. What e-filed stamp you are talking about. I’m an October filer and I sent my divorce decree but I don’t know what is the e-filed stamp. Can you explain to me what it is, just in case I get a RFE.

thanks 

I-130 Timeline

Permanent Resident

07/29/2009 - Married in Dominican Republic

08/28/2010 - Sent I-130

09/04/2010 - USCIS Received I-130

10/13/2011 - USCIS Approve Application

11/21/2011 - NVC Received the Petition

11/28/2011 - Receive Case Number

11/30/2011 - AOS Bill Invoice

12/02/2011 - My Wife E-Mail Choice of Address and Agent to NVC

12/05/2011 - Choice of Address and Agent accepted

12/07/2011 - AOS sent Payment Online

12/09/2011 - AOS Show PAID

12/14/2011 - Receive IV Invoice

12/15/2011 - Sent Payment IV

12/16/2011 - IV show PAID

Waiting for my W-2 2011 to send my I-864 form

12/27/2011 - Became U.S. Citizen

01/30/2012 - Finally got my W-2 to file my taxes 2011

01/31/2012 - AOS,DS-3032 and Certificate of Naturalization Mail out with USPS in one Package

02/02/2012 - Package Delivered to NVC

02/03/2012 - CASE COMPLETE

02/04/2012 - E-Mail My Certificate of Naturalization

02/07/2012 - Upgrading F2A to IR1 Under Review

02/08/2012 - Changed Classification of Category to CR1

03/02/2012 - Interview Scheduled for April 2nd :D

03/05/2012 - Packet 4 Left from NVC to Consulate throw DHL Express

03/07/2012 - Packet 4 Delivered

03/15/2012 - Medical Exam DONE

04/02/2012 - VISA APPROVED

04/03/2012 Packet in Transit DOMEX

04/04/2012 - VISA On Hand

04/19/2012 - Wife arriving to JFK Airport

Timeline
1 minute ago, sarahw907 said:

I just got an update....RFE. I called earlier today and she's was like no update and then this😭😭😭😭😭

They have been fairly easy from what I've read. Just got ours   they want more proof that we met in the two years prior to filing application  

Just now, Blondie0216 said:

They have been fairly easy from what I've read. Just got ours   they want more proof that we met in the two years prior to filing application  

I hope it doesn't add to too much more waiting. I can't imagine what else they could even want . I am hoping the mail comes fast. I thought it was for sure it would be an approval.

Timeline
Just now, sarahw907 said:

I hope it doesn't add to too much more waiting. I can't imagine what else they could even want . I am hoping the mail comes fast. I thought it was for sure it would be an approval.

The only thing I didnt send with my application was the I-94 form and they said the pictures we sent need handwritten dates on them. They say I sent doesnt prove we met in the last two years.  We sent flight info, photos, intent to marry letters etc.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
23 hours ago, sarahw907 said:

DDid you call the regular line and just wait for a representative? I'm so antsy but afraid I'll annoy who answers the phone😂

Yes, The last time I pressed the option for address update and when the rep got on the phone I made sure they had all my address information correct and then asked the status of my case.

17 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

The only thing I didnt send with my application was the I-94 form and they said the pictures we sent need handwritten dates on them. They say I sent doesnt prove we met in the last two years.  We sent flight info, photos, intent to marry letters etc.  

Hand written? How did you submit the pictures.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.