2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, chs_ said:

My fiancé got NOA2 hard copy today! 

Old site : August 24th,

hard copy notificate date : August 23rd.

I hope you get approval soon! 

congrats 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 minutes ago, BenRowen said:

I see all these approvals in August but when I still see nothing for me.... NOA1 August 17....Just don’t get it

I know it's tough.  Just try your best to hang in there.  It's coming soon

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 hours ago, BenRowen said:

I see all these approvals in August but when I still see nothing for me.... NOA1 August 17....Just don’t get it

Hang in there.....we’re 16th and nothing yet. It’s frustrating but it’s coming

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mer and Matt said:

Hang in there.....we’re 16th and nothing yet. It’s frustrating but it’s coming

Its same here   Nothing 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 hours ago, BenRowen said:

My NOA1 was on August 30 and I see people right before and right after me being approved. It really sucks but my attorney told my fiancé and I it would be February when we found out about our petition. I’ve always been a very impatient person so this wait has been real test for me. 

2 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

My NOA1 was on August 30 and I see people right before and right after me being approved. It really sucks but my attorney told my fiancé and I it would be February when we found out about our petition. I’ve always been a very impatient person so this wait has been real test for me. 

I feel this. Its almost over

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

Mine is 13 august. still nothing  i am not expecting soon   Also they extend their time to 7.5 so cant make any inquiry 

2 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Mine is 13 august. still nothing  i am not expecting soon   Also they extend their time to 7.5 so cant make any inquiry 

Its not even time for you to make an inquiry. The longest wait time was only extended by 2 weeks... your case is different...so it might be a wait..but there are also othere with 8/13 that did not get processed. But they are pushing these out. Should not be too much longer..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just now, Faisal1 said:

I called last week to see if they might say something different than the website and I felt so silly 😑 I was told I could only inquire if my petition was past the timeline. I guess I don’t really know what I was expecting when I called. My fiancé and I are just trying to not think about it. Oy! All good things come to those who wait.

4 minutes ago, Robin Redemsky said:

I called last week to see if they might say something different than the website and I felt so silly 😑 I was told I could only inquire if my petition was past the timeline. I guess I don’t really know what I was expecting when I called. My fiancé and I are just trying to not think about it. Oy! All good things come to those who wait.

If your date is august you are alot closer than you think..just keep checking your mailbox 💙

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.