2,700 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
14 hours ago, JMEngland said:

Well, new site updated today saying an RFE was sent on the 24th (whereas agent told me on Tuesday it was sent on the 18th). Called and spoke to a level 2 who confirmed the decision was made on the 18th, but it was not sent out until the 24th. He refused to tell me what it was for, claimed that they don't have access to the actual contents of the RFE (which we all know is a lie) ... I'm truly sick of dealing with USCIS at this point...

That is frustrating. I hope you get it soon

I'm hoping my RFE gets to my fiance in Texas soon. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Thank you.  Did you have to pay for a copy? The website is saying it's under maintenance tonight but not letting me do anything but enter my info. 

Nope it was free

Timeline
32 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

Nope it was free

Ok thank you.  I'll try tomorrow again

I'm still waiting for RFE letter to arrive.  Also did you get the long form birth certificate with parental info or the official birth registration 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Me too. I'm hoping it comes today, but I think Monday is more realistic. 

I agree.  I just checked USPS informed delivery. Nothing today 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Ok thank you.  I'll try tomorrow again

I'm still waiting for RFE letter to arrive.  Also did you get the long form birth certificate with parental info or the official birth registration 

You need the certified long form for the interview. Last thing you need is to be stuck in administrative processing because ya didn't have it. Just ordered mine online. It was 35$

Edited by PurelyRavage

Timeline
20 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

You need the certified long form for the interview. Last thing you need is to be stuck in administrative processing because ya didn't have it. Just ordered mine online. It was 35$

Ok I'm gonna order mine too. I just saw the following. Its the certified birth registration  you ordered? 

Screenshot_20190126-095439_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190126-095452_Chrome.jpg

Just now, Blondie0216 said:

Ok I'm gonna order mine too. I just saw the following. Its the certified birth registration  you ordered? 

Did you see this wait time? 

12 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Did you see this wait time? 

Long form is only for the alien.... try to see if it can be expedited ....us citizen can use birth certificate or passport biographical page.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Long form is only for the alien.... try to see if it can be expedited ....us citizen can use birth certificate or passport biographical page.

I'm a Canadian citizen waiting for approval to go to the USA. 

5 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

I'm a Canadian citizen waiting for approval to go to the USA. 

Oh ok. Well in that case...you can try to expedite it...it says you have the option to do that...

Timeline
11 minutes ago, MsNina said:

You need certified copy. At the end it states it takes 15 days plus shipping to get it. And you can pay extra to get it within 3-5 days. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

You need certified copy. At the end it states it takes 15 days plus shipping to get it. And you can pay extra to get it within 3-5 days. 

Ok I saw the differences in times as well. Talk about making it confusing!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

We got our RFE letter! Finally! 

So...well...my fiance somehow missed the whole page about criminal record🤷‍♀️ 

Didn't answer even a question..

At least it's very easy to fix it. Sending it back today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hello, my case in the old side noa1 of 27/8, the new side dont say any date but we are still not approved, i'm getting worry already, please can anybody tell me how is the best way to know any news, cause i notice that so many cases have the approval in different ways, text, email, mail, new side, old side even phone calls to uscis.... i'm really anxious already.... 😔

11 minutes ago, cata & JB said:

Hello, my case in the old side noa1 of 27/8, the new side dont say any date but we are still not approved, i'm getting worry already, please can anybody tell me how is the best way to know any news, cause i notice that so many cases have the approval in different ways, text, email, mail, new side, old side even phone calls to uscis.... i'm really anxious already.... 😔

Dont worry it's coming.. tjry still are not done with august

12 minutes ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

We got our RFE letter! Finally! 

So...well...my fiance somehow missed the whole page about criminal record🤷‍♀️ 

Didn't answer even a question..

At least it's very easy to fix it. Sending it back today.

Thats good!! NOA2 very soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.