2,700 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

I submitted a signed affadavit from fiance about our trip to Niagra falls with hotel confirmation and transactions from both my account and his taking place at same date while there. Affadavit from his mom stating we have met numerous times with her Id and signature. Pictures of family gatherings posted on Facebook and transactions matching up. My i-94 info. Info on some trips we took with transactions and showing he's made transactions here while visiting. I loaded it up lol. 

Yes. Thatz perfect...the person saying only 1 document..maybe that worked for him..but i still think government agencies still need to see the full picture even though they already have it..its just the way it is. Good deal. That should work in your favor!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Yes..at least you know they have touched your case . Hopefully its something simple to resolve and the wait should not be that much longer...i know someone on here is saying 2 to  4 weeks..but dont even worry. You are further ahead than alot of us..

Thank you! I will let you all know what they requested as soon as I know 

4 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

I hope my RFE is something easy to fix too. I went through a bunch of people's cases from December and it seems like RFE turnaround is 8 to 10 days after receipt of response. Well at least last month it was. They seem to have stepped up their game lately getting people's stuff pushed through. I'm hoping to receive my letter tomorrow or Saturday and I will be overnighting a response back hopefully the same day. 

Yes. Well wishes for you..im thinking they are working overtime or something and i hope it keeps up bcuz we have waited much longer than most in this forum...so it was good to see things improve 4 the best....hang in there!!!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

As am I. My NOA1 was August 7. Received rfe January 14. We live 30 min apart. Also expecting a baby may 31. 

Congrats on your baby!! May I ask what evidence you had to submit.  I hope you hear something something soon. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Blondie0216 said:

Congrats on your baby!! May I ask what evidence you had to submit.  I hope you hear something something soon. 

I had to prove that we met within 2 years with more than just photos

Timeline
4 minutes ago, PurelyRavage said:

I had to prove that we met within 2 years with more than just photos

Oh ok...I guess anything is possible for them to ask. I'm glad I saved all my flight stuff etc 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It is challenge unique to Canadians / US pairs who live in certain areas like Detroit / Windsor or Vanc / Seattle etc. No flights, no passport stamps, unless someone take photo with visible today's newspaper date hostage style hard to prove "we have met within 2 years" bit. A small price to pay for being able to easily travel and see each other. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shiran said:

It is challenge unique to Canadians / US pairs who live in certain areas like Detroit / Windsor or Vanc / Seattle etc. No flights, no passport stamps, unless someone take photo with visible today's newspaper date hostage style hard to prove "we have met within 2 years" bit. A small price to pay for being able to easily travel and see each other. 

I just included my i-94. It's basically the same as having your passport stamped. 

Just now, Brylie said:

Has he gone to any of your check ups for the baby?

Yes all the ultrasounds. We live 30 minutes apart. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, charlyadams said:

Our NOA dates are close, mine is Aug 14 and when I called, was told to call back by March ending if I didn't get any update.  

Yes they told me that i have to call in first week of march.  If i said if two passes my date  my attorney will be ready for another lawsuit..this time i go straight without congress and senate inquries 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Brylie said:

See if your doctor will write a letter confirming he is with you at every visit!!!!

Ive already sent in my RFE response.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
5 hours ago, sophrba said:

Hi!

The old site has a NOA1 received date of Aug 31/18, but the new site just says "We received your case," with no date. Is this normal?

I’m not sure it’s normal or not, but I was same😅

but I got approved August 24th on old website. And my NOA1 was around August 27-30th. Lol

(old website was August 27th, but didn’t know on new website and we didn’t have NOA1 hard copy😅🤣)

New website still wasn’t updated. 

You don’t need to worry too much about this!

hope you get approval soon!

Timeline
4 hours ago, PurelyRavage said:

I just included my i-94. It's basically the same as having your passport stamped. 

Yes all the ultrasounds. We live 30 minutes apart. 

On 1/22/2019 at 6:48 AM, Brylie said:

Hello everyone! Been following your journeys for quite some time but visa journey kept erroring out when I tried to sign us up! This morning it finally let me do it. 

USCIS received packet  - August 17

NOA1- August 22

Still impatiently patiently awaiting NOA2. Fingers crossed that everyone has a good week this week! 

On 1/22/2019 at 11:11 AM, JMEngland said:

oh nooo! that sucks. what the heck, 22 Jan 11:55pm? we havent even made it to then. I suggest you call and speak to a level 2 and find out what it is for so you can start preparing. Make it a quick turnaround! 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:19 PM, Sara Bareq said:

I just recieved the letter in hand , it’s indeed an approval notice dated 1-16-19 ,149 days 

On 1/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, Brylie said:

Apparently someone at USCIS went on a tangent today with the RFE’s. When I searched the 500 cases around my case number on the app, 200 pulled up that were i129-F’s and out of those 200, 19 were sent RFE’s today... and today is not done yet...

Made me feel queezy. Lots of prayers going out for everyone today.

8 hours ago, Lana&Ivy said:

NOA1 old site: Aug 23

NOA1 new site: Aug 28

Yay Canada!

7 hours ago, Kelshabrit said:

Have you been married before and divorced? We received an RFE as well and I had to provide the full divorce decree, not just the divorce certificate. 

7 hours ago, Brylie said:

Did you call? I know some people are calling and being able to find out why.

6 hours ago, Jay Jones said:

You can call after 2 days and request to talk to a Tier 2 agent and they can tell you what the RFE is for.

5 hours ago, ChristinaC said:

NAO1 approved Aug 28. how about you? I am moving to Michigan. 

What is the i-94. I dont get my passport stamped when I go to Texas  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.