11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

So I sent my expedite request on the 8rh of August to NVC for Mexico and I received this, does anyone know what happens after the expedite is approved?

The U.S. Embassy Consulate General has accepted this case for expedited processing. This file will be immediately forwarded to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.

Any further questions concerning processing or the interview appointment date should be directed to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General.

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate General may still request additional forms or fees at the time of your interview. Please be prepared to bring any missing forms and pay any required fees at the time of your interview. 

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
52 minutes ago, ae89ramirez said:

So I sent my expedite request on the 8rh of August to NVC for Mexico and I received this, does anyone know what happens after the expedite is approved?

The U.S. Embassy Consulate General has accepted this case for expedited processing. This file will be immediately forwarded to the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.

Any further questions concerning processing or the interview appointment date should be directed to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General.

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate General may still request additional forms or fees at the time of your interview. Please be prepared to bring any missing forms and pay any required fees at the time of your interview. 

Thank you.

Congrats! It means your expedite request is approved by the US embassy in Mexico. You should be getting an email from the embassy very soon for the next step. You can also send the embassy an email too about the next step.

Best wishes.

2 hours ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congrats! It means your expedite request is approved by the US embassy in Mexico. You should be getting an email from the embassy very soon for the next step. You can also send the embassy an email too about the next step.

Best wishes.

Good job, what wat the reason for them to expedite it?

Thanks

Timeline
16 hours ago, ARAO said:

Good job, what wat the reason for them to expedite it?

Thanks

Here is the email I sent, I attached al bills and medical records

Case number: CDJ*******

Inquiry/Petitioner’s name: ****

Petitioner’s DOB: ****

Beneficiary’s name: ****

Beneficiary’s DOB: ****

Phone numbers: ******

Greetings,

I, ****,  am requesting that our case be expedited for the following reasons:

Medical:

Our daughter, ******, suffers from a seizure disorder. ***** must be closely monitored by her neurologist. Since ***** is only two years old she must be closely watched, in case of a seizure. I must also give ****** her seizure medication daily, twice a day. Please see attachment of medical records and upcoming appointments.

Financial 

As seen in the expense chart below, I am able to care for our daughter because ******** is the main provider to our household. 

Expense Chart                              

MONTHLY EXPENSES

RENT                     $1145.00

ELECTRICITY     $127.24

WATER                 $104.00

GAS                                              $28.84

TRUCK AUTO LOAN PAYMENT   $1000.00

CAR AUTO LOAN PAYMENT        $356.17

CAR INSURANCE                         $373.02

PHONE                                          $ 182.00

APARTMENT INSURANCE           $ 14.33

STUDENT LOANS                        $ 106.18

MEDICAL INSURANCE                $ 149.40

CREDIT CARDS                           $ 308.00 

DIAPERS                                      $100

FOOD                                           $100 PER WEEK

GAS                                              $40 PER WEEK

Total Monthly Expenses

$4554.18

Total Monthly Net Pay for ****

Total Monthly Net pay for *****

I have a part time at home employment, but it doesn’t cover many expenses as seen above. Due to our daughter’s health issues, I stay home with her. Please see attachment for proof of income and expenses.

Please help us expedite our case so that I can confirm to provide the care my daughter needs. As well as **** to continue to provide for us. Thank you for your time and attention.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, ae89ramirez said:

Greetings,

Medical:

Our daughter, ******, suffers from a seizure disorder. ***** must be closely monitored by her neurologist. Since ***** is only two years old she must be closely watched, in case of a seizure. I must also give ****** her seizure medication daily, twice a day. Please see attachment of medical records and upcoming appointments.

Financial 

As seen in the expense chart below, I am able to care for our daughter because ******** is the main provider to our household. 

Expense Chart                              

MONTHLY EXPENSES

ELECTRICITY     $127.24

Total Monthly Expenses

$4554.18

I have a part time at home employment, but it doesn’t cover many expenses as seen above. Due to our daughter’s health issues, I stay home with her. Please see attachment for proof of income and expenses.

Please help us expedite our case so that I can confirm to provide the care my daughter needs. As well as **** to continue to provide for us. Thank you for your time and attention.

I am also going through Juarez and waiting for the interview since CC on June 29th.  We are going to need an expedite also for medicals reasons (beneficiary).  We are going to Hermosillo this week to confirm or not if she the (beneficiary) has a tumor or not through MRI scans.  If she does have one we are going to request an expedite of our interview.  

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Ben & Katy said:

I am also going through Juarez and waiting for the interview since CC on June 29th.  We are going to need an expedite also for medicals reasons (beneficiary).  We are going to Hermosillo this week to confirm or not if she the (beneficiary) has a tumor or not through MRI scans.  If she does have one we are going to request an expedite of our interview.  

Okay make sure you collect all medical documents.... don’t forget to translate the Spanish documents just in case. you can also say that due to her having this health scare she has to be monitored closely by her oncologist...and that in Mexico she wouldn’t have the health insurance necessary but that if her case was expedited she could come to the US and be covered under your health insurance from work to insure her best medical care. That’s if it turns out not to be anything.  It won’t hurt your case to try.

4 hours ago, ae89ramirez said:

Greetings,

Medical:

Financial 

Expense Chart                              

MONTHLY EXPENSES

ELECTRICITY     $127.24

Total Monthly Expenses

$4554.18

Thanks for all the info! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ARAO said:

Thanks for all the info! 

Very welcome.... quick question, after the interview do you know what the current wait is to get out passport back with the temp visa after interview in the consulate?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Guys how does this look for an expedite request?  It is just a rough draft;

Petitioner Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date of Birth: xxxxxxxxxx

Beneficiary Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date of Birth: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is xxxxxxxx & I am the Petitioner and the Agent of Choice for xxxxxxxxxxxa (#xxxxxxxxxxx)

The following is a timeline of events regarding the CR1 visa application for xxxxxxxx:

7/14/17- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9/15/17-I-130 sent via priority to Phoenix Lockbox

9/21/17-NOA1 

3/16/18- I-130 approved

4/9/18-NVC received our case

6/7/18-Case and Invoice number received 

6/7/18-DS-261 choice of agent filled out 

6/7/18-AOS bill payed $120.00

6/14/18-IV & AOS packets mailed to NVC via priority

6/15/18-IV bill payed $325.00

6/20/18-Immigrant Visa application filled out and submitted to NVC.

I hereby respectfully ask that NVC Case # xxxxxxxxxx be expedited for the following reasons:

1.      Medical:

My spouse, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (The beneficiary) was diagnosed with a tumor in her brain (Prolactinoma) through an MRI scan on Saturday, August 18th.   The size of the tumor is 18 millimeters in size and requires intense treatment through medication.  Her levels were determined to be very high.   xxxxxxx will need to be on Cabergoline .5 mg tablets throughout the treatment to treat the tumor.  She was also diagnosed on the same day as a pre-diabetic and has been prescribed Metformin 1000 mg to treatment the pre-diabetic condition. 

Due to the intensity of her treatment; this will cause her to have side effects such as; low blood pressure, vertigo, vomiting, dizziness, nausea, migrane headaches and fainting.  Due to the side effects I need to be able to come home from work on short notice.  The both of us living in Tucson would enable me to be home within 10-15 minutes in case of an emergency.   

Due to her having this health scare she needs to be monitored closely by medical professionals here in the United States.  In Mexico she wouldn’t have the health insurance necessary to cover healthcare costs but if her case were expedited she could come to the United States and be immediately covered under my health insurance from work to insure her best medical care.  I work for the State of Arizona and my medical coverage for families is excellent.  

This has become an emotional hardship on my spouse (the beneficiary).   For this reason I the petitioner am requesting that our interview date be expedited by xxxxxxx 2018.  

Thank you for considering this request and have a peaceful day.

Sincerely,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.