2,056 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Amr8 said:

Yes i do live in Syria

my wife was born in America but she is Syrian-American 

no they have not asked me to send my passport

the update was regarding the date, it still shows administrative processing :(

One more question pls . 

Did they ask you to answer DS-5535 form after the interview?? It’s a paper of 10 questions on it . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
12 hours ago, MariamArab said:

Hey I had to rsubmit them through the CEAC website seems that your case is not the same way. 

Thank you for replying. I think I will have to wait and see.

Edited by Nag & Matt

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ali333 said:

Yes they did too .. I was asked to send my passport to the embassy a month ago , and I did and still waiting for it back . It’s been there for 18 days now and I haven’t heard anything from them . 

How long have u been under AP

*** One post removed for being nonEnglish.

*** Friendly reminder; English only in the upper forums. You can use your native language in the appropriate regional forums.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

8 minutes ago, Amr8 said:

Goodluck Ali .. 3a 2bal el visa 3n arib

Thanks my friend.. I wish the best for you and for everyone waiting for good news .. the problem is that I still don’t why they asked for my passport and if they’re going to issue my visa or not!! 

Theoretically and logically they only ask for the passport if they wanted to stamp a visa on it.. but my passport has been with them for 18 days so far and no news yet !!!! during this 18 days they updated our CEAC about 6 times and still shows AP every time.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ali333 said:

Thanks my friend.. I wish the best for you and for everyone waiting for good news .. the problem is that I still don’t why they asked for my passport and if they’re going to issue my visa or not!! 

Theoretically and logically they only ask for the passport if they wanted to stamp a visa on it.. but my passport has been with them for 18 days so far and no news yet !!!! during this 18 days they updated our CEAC about 6 times and still shows AP every time.

You will be getting it very soon.. no worries

Timeline
7 hours ago, Amr8 said:

Hey guys 

i have been under AP for 14 months now.

i am syrian and my wife (US citizen) is petitioning my CR1 visa.

i did my interview in Amman in June 2018.

a month ago i noticed that my DS260 is “reopened” so i contacted the embassy and they told me that they will contact me soon and ask me to update the form.

I don’t know if this means anything? 

Anyways My case got updated on the first of this month.

i am really tired of waiting. 14 months is too much to handle 😕

me too i noticed this today

Timeline
22 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

22 minutes ago, mado1983 said:

they the IV it has been open for correction !!!  does that mean any thing ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.