2,056 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Aria123 said:

Ok this might help u . What my lawyer did was that he made some of my fiancé’s relatives and friends write down letters about our relationship and how bad we wana be with each other and them saying how he’s a great man and stuff like that and each one signed their letter and put down their address. That was what my lawyer planned for me but then it turned out that my visa category didn’t require a waiver coz it wasn’t under the banned category, so I never used them. I don’t know if it works or not but I was just giving u an idea of it. 

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Mnj11 said:

3 updates on CEAC within the last 4 days.... what's happening ?!?!? 😱

Hi, have you sent them (Embassy) an Email? usually when they look at your email, they update the date on the case.

On the other hand I have heard from AbuDhabi that they have contacted number of Iranian people for their passport for Visa. Spouse Visa. it is a year and half for those people that they had been on AP.  Anyone else heard anything? 

6 hours ago, Tiger66 said:

Hi, have you sent them (Embassy) an Email? usually when they look at your email, they update the date on the case.

On the other hand I have heard from AbuDhabi that they have contacted number of Iranian people for their passport for Visa. Spouse Visa. it is a year and half for those people that they had been on AP.  Anyone else heard anything? 

Yes, we did email them but in the past the update date didn't change even after they had replied us back. We've been on AP for 1.5 years as well. Hopefully, won't have to wait months for another update.

6 hours ago, Nill said:

Thank you so much for the information, if you don’t mind may you share with us how long have you been in AP and when did you submit the 5535? 

We haven't submitted that yet. In fact, we reached out to the embassy multiple times asking them about it and they simply ignored our question every time. I did have to update the DS-260 with social media information though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mnj11 said:

Yerevan, Armenia

Good luck @Mnj11. We had some in early through mid-June (8 months AP, interview in Germany) but haven't seen anything since then. Fingers crossed for you.

NOA1: 26 July 2017

NOA2: 2 February 2018

NVC Received: 13 February 2018

NVC Case # Assigned: 22 February 2018

NVC Left: 27 February 2018

Consulate Received: 1 March 2018

Packet 3 Received: 10 March 2018

Packet 3 Sent: 8 October 2018 (we delayed intentionally)

Interview: 31 October 2018

Currently in AP!!! :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Hello everyone, 

has anyone received good news the past two days? I know someone Syrian in Kuwait just received a call from the US embassy (after 11 months and a half of AP) and told him AP is over for him and that the Washington office has recently started approving alll the backlogged cases!! 

Please update us if you hear anything! 

I already started filing the Mandamus and want to know if I should wait! 

Timeline

Hello everyone, 

has anyone received good news the past two days? I know someone Syrian in Kuwait just received a call from the US embassy (after 11 months and a half of AP) and told him AP is over for him and that the Washington office has recently started approving alll the backlogged cases!! 

On 7/13/2019 at 12:10 AM, NJ515 said:

Good luck @Mnj11. We had some in early through mid-June (8 months AP, interview in Germany) but haven't seen anything since then. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you. I really hope that there's good news at the end of all this..

2 hours ago, Muhammad&Mansory said:

Hello everyone, 

If this is the case, I think that we're in for a surprising number of approvals in the coming weeks/months !!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Muhammad&Mansory said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you very much for letting us know about your friend.  I talked to the only person that I know in Kuwait and it seems that we know the same person. He sounded very happy. 

I wish you all to hear good news soon.

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

Timeline

Court hearing in San Francisco: 

There is a court hearing in San Francisco on July 25th for a case that is asking for Travel Ban waiver clarifications and proper implementation. 

The lawyer asked for our presence in there to show the judge the impact such a ban has on people. PLEASE if you can show up or if you know anyone who can spare a couple of hours to join us in the courtroom, you can contact me for details or you can join a FB group called: Immigrants United to see the details of the event. 

We need to be present and stand up for our rights. 

On 7/8/2019 at 7:26 PM, Ameen2019 said:

I sent them an email . This is the reply from the US embassy. The wait is killing me :(

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-07 at 6.jpg

The Visa has been issued today :)  Administrative processing for about 20 days after the interview.  
Don't lose hope and stay strong. 

Edited by Ameen2019

On 7/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, Tiger66 said:

thats good news i hope we get the visas  too  i had my interview in abudhabi embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.