TBoneTX

January 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,648 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Okay, here are my two questions that have been answered a thousand times before.

1) Co-sponsor. We will be using Fiance's mum. Fiance doesn't earn enough. Do they BOTH fill out the I-134 and BOTH give their own evidence (bank letters, pay slips etc)? Does it matter that he still lives with his mum (but is NOT counted on her taxes)? I'm going to see if they can get this sorted soon and he brings the paperwork over with him in early November. 

2) Faxing RFE. I do remember a link being shared on receiving a fax without a fax machine? I was going to see if fiance can call and ask for RFE to be faxed while we wait for the hard-copy. My understanding is, that can be requested after they've officially mailed the letter, right? 

Thanks guys. 

event.png

7 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Warmest Congratulations to you... couldn’t be happier, atlast after a long wait..🎉🎊

Thank you so much, dear. I think about you a lot and I hope you will get your NOA soon! 💗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
1 minute ago, A_R said:

A_R
Members
Filed for:K-1 Visa
Filing Location:California Service Center
Local Office:Boston MA

Timeline      Photos
Posted 2 hours ago
Hello all,

Very very happy to inform that finally OUR CASE GOT APPROVED

As per USCIS old website.

NOA1 (Old Website): December 26,2017

NOA1 (New Website): December 29,2017

NOA2 : September 14,2018 ( After 265 days)

Both websites have been updated now.

I just hope members still waiting get their approval ASAP. Nothing I will say can make it feel better for them.

Oh my God..😱😱😱 My warmest Congratulations to you...

4 minutes ago, A_R said:

A_R
Members

Timeline      Photos
Posted 2 hours ago
Hello all,

I just hope members still waiting get their approval ASAP. Nothing I will say can make it feel better for them.

WOW WOW WOW, this is what I'm talking about! SO happy for you!🤗 That certainly gives hope to everyne still waiting 🤗

Edited by I.Kat

Timeline
5 minutes ago, A_R said:

A_R
Members

Timeline      Photos
Posted 2 hours ago
Hello all,

Wonderful news!!!!! 

event.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, I.Kat said:

Thank you so much, dear. I think about you a lot and I hope you will get your NOA soon! 💗

Awww.. my Friend... you are so sweet.. you’ve been very dear to me together with @VickeySis @Snuffles and @LuFlolady. You girls rock 🤟.........

Have a smooth and speedy process towards your NVC.....

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Snuffles said:

1) Co-sponsor. We will be using Fiance's mum. Fiance doesn't earn enough. Do they BOTH fill out the I-134 and BOTH give their own evidence (bank letters, pay slips etc)? 

Yes. They need to fill out the form and submit evidences same as with the petitioner. 

17 minutes ago, Snuffles said:

Does it matter that he still lives with his mum (but is NOT counted on her taxes)? 

No it won’t matter.

18 minutes ago, Snuffles said:

2) Faxing RFE. I do remember a link being shared on receiving a fax without a fax machine? I was going to see if fiance can call and ask for RFE to be faxed while we wait for the hard-copy. My understanding is, that can be requested after they've officially mailed the letter, right? 

USCIS is very particular about documents privacy. 90% of them don’t fax copies. But I know @VickeySis did that successfully. Let us hear from her how did she use her charm.

Timeline
Just now, Lucy&Jason said:

Yes. They need to fill out the form and submit evidences same as with the petitioner. 

No it won’t matter.

USCIS is very particular about documents privacy. 90% of them don’t fax copies. But I know @VickeySis did that successfully. Let us hear from her how did she use her charm.

Thank you! That’s what I thought with the co-sponsor. But had to make sure 😬

8 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Awww.. my Friend... you are so sweet.. you’ve been very dear to me together with @VickeySis @Snuffles and @LuFlolady. You girls rock 🤟.........

Have a smooth and speedy process towards your NVC.....

We have such a brilliant group here ❤️

event.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Snuffles said:

And, I shouldn't be too concerned (yet) that we haven't received RFE hardcopy? 

Most of the time.. they will be updating the site first of your RFE then the hardcopy will follow..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Most of the time.. they will be updating the site first of your RFE then the hardcopy will follow..

Neither site has updated yet 😂😂 

*just keep waiting* 

event.png

Timeline
Just now, Lucy&Jason said:

Maybe it is still “on queue” for printing...

Maybe? But they said they mailed it out Friday (14th). 🤷‍♀️ I won’t stress. Will see what the rest of the week brings 😊

event.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, Snuffles said:

Maybe? But they said they mailed it out Friday (14th). 🤷‍♀️ I won’t stress. Will see what the rest of the week brings 😊

That’s what they told us too last Aug. They said they mailed out our RFE Aug. 10th but ended up printing the hardcopy Aug.24th and we received it Aug. 30th. Wait til Saturday if the site will update..They can be sometimes liar you know.😂😂😂😂 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.