TBoneTX

January 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,648 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
1 hour ago, SafeHaven said:

It is longer than we anticipated. I hope it's not just sitting in a stack while they work on other cases! Old website still says application received and new website says RFE response was received. I'm going to call again this week.

You already passed the 30day processing time of your RFE response. Yes, the only way you can do this time is keep on bugging uscis. The average day only of approval upon receiving your response is 14days. I’m surprised you are waiting this long now. 😓😓😓

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lucy&Jason said:

You already passed the 30day processing time of your RFE response. Yes, the only way you can do this time is keep on bugging uscis. The average day only of approval upon receiving your response is 14days. I’m surprised you are waiting this long now. 😓😓😓

I believe USCIS has longer than 30 days to respond to the RFE. I believe it's 60 days or something like that. But can take longer since it's USCIS you know ... Unfortunately

Timeline
20 minutes ago, SilverMonk said:

I believe USCIS has longer than 30 days to respond to the RFE. I believe it's 60 days or something like that. But can take longer since it's USCIS you know ... Unfortunately

Oh my God..😭😭😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Oh my God..😭😭😭

Yep, I was thinking that I read on here it was 60 days to respond. I pray none of you have to wait that long but if you do, just know you're not the only one!!

23 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

22 hours ago, SilverMonk said:

5 hours ago, SafeHaven said:

Yep, I was thinking that I read on here it was 60 days to respond. I pray none of you have to wait that long but if you do, just know you're not the only one!!

Most people who have responded to an RFE can, however, expect further action by USCIS within about 60 days. If you don't receive a response or update within 94 days since USCIS originally sent you the RFE, it's a good idea to call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
7 hours ago, SafeHaven said:

But most of the rfe’s do really get approved within/before 30days.. Hopefully this week you’ll be hearing something.. Whew!! Honestly, this is something again i feel bothered about. This “waiting game”. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Most people who have responded to an RFE can, however, expect further action by USCIS within about 60 days. If you don't receive a response or update within 94 days since USCIS originally sent you the RFE, it's a good idea to call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks for the information!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi everyone just curious if anyone had this happen?  I just overnight my RFE reply on Friday September 7 and now I'm expecting another notification from USCIS postmarked September 7 any ideas what to be expecting. Old website states RFE mailed August 28.  New website has name changed February 15. Any ideas? 

Screenshot_20180910-084236_Gallery.thumb.jpg.50131aea1273e794bc2f27048656f7bf.jpg

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Amiina and Kim said:

Hi everyone just curious if anyone had this happen?  I just overnight my RFE reply on Friday September 7 and now I'm expecting another notification from USCIS postmarked September 7 any ideas what to be expecting. Old website states RFE mailed August 28.  New website has name changed February 15. Any ideas? 

Screenshot_20180910-084236_Gallery.thumb.jpg.50131aea1273e794bc2f27048656f7bf.jpg

Have you received that mail now? Have you opened? Or is it just arriving? I’m curious what’s inside of it. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Have you received that mail now? Have you opened? Or is it just arriving? I’m curious what’s inside of it. 

Its arriving I have not received it.  Informed delivery sent notice this morning. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
3 hours ago, Amiina and Kim said:

Its arriving I have not received it.  Informed delivery sent notice this morning. 

Did you submit a query into your case? It could be the letter that they send out with your results. 

39 minutes ago, MeejYaj said:

NOA1: 01/08/2018

NOA2: 09/10/2018

No RFE. I think I would still be waiting if I had not asked my representative for help. One week after contacting her office it was pushed through and got approved today.

No email and only updated on old site. 

Congrats, I see you live in MN, who did you contacted? I'm thinking of reaching out to Senator Amy. Thanks

Edited by aminkowz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline
2 minutes ago, aminkowz said:

Congrats, I see you live in MN, who did you contacted? I'm thinking of reaching out to Senator Amy. Thanks

I only reached out to my representative Betty McCollum.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! i dont know if this post is helpful but for those who requested a transfer of country for processing k1 visa (before receiving NOA2), for us it worked. we sent a letter requesting the transfer last June and they acknowledged request. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.