893 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, gonzolux said:

We did the outside processing time inquiry on March 20th. I got a response April 4th. The response was that we are in line and to wait 60 more days before contacting them again. Unfortunately the "Receipt Date for Inquiry" is not the date of Priority Dates being processed. It appears to be an automated number updated at midnight every day. They seem to be processing mid-May right now based on the information I've gathered from Visa Journey forums. I got excited about seeing a June 4th Priority Date processed but it was pointed out to me that it was probably an expedited case. Either way, they are DEFINITELY not processing regular late June cases at Nebraska right now.

Yes this is correct observation.  The estimated time for adjudicating your petition at NSC at the bottom of your timeline is a very accurate prediction so follow that and you won't be disappointed if it gets approved early.  Hang in there, your time is coming soon!

Timeline
9 hours ago, carmel34 said:

Yes this is correct observation.  The estimated time for adjudicating your petition at NSC at the bottom of your timeline is a very accurate prediction so follow that and you won't be disappointed if it gets approved early.  Hang in there, your time is coming soon!

The estimated time at the bottom of the timeline was April 12-15th for at least two weeks. But now it's changed to April 11-May 3rd. I did think that April 12-15th was too specific of a timeline. I'm hopeful for May 3rd!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yesterday, together at last here in Europe for ten days, we paid both fees to NVC via CEAC, also uploaded all documents, including side-loading additional evidence, photos of three trips together between petition filing and now.  So we're hoping for the standard 3 week processing time after uploading documents for approval at NVC and case complete, we're estimating an interview at the Rio consulate in early July, less than a year after filing the I-130.  Right now we're just hoping that the uploaded documents are approved without any glitches.  It is a big concern to see all the delays here on VJ regarding the CEAC documents that are rejected.  We tried to be as careful as we could be and followed all the guides on NVC's website.  Good luck everyone with the NVC stage!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, carmel34 said:

Yesterday, together at last here in Europe for ten days, we paid both fees to NVC via CEAC, also uploaded all documents, including side-loading additional evidence, photos of three trips together between petition filing and now.  So we're hoping for the standard 3 week processing time after uploading documents for approval at NVC and case complete, we're estimating an interview at the Rio consulate in early July, less than a year after filing the I-130.  Right now we're just hoping that the uploaded documents are approved without any glitches.  It is a big concern to see all the delays here on VJ regarding the CEAC documents that are rejected.  We tried to be as careful as we could be and followed all the guides on NVC's website.  Good luck everyone with the NVC stage!

I'm on the same time frame as you. Got the last documents of our joint sponsor uploaded on April 10th. Fingers crossed!

On 4/14/2019 at 11:13 AM, Faithdiwirja said:

Now is 1st of july on NVC processing time. My PD is 6th of july, and no notification yet. I AM NERVOUS! 

Our NOA1 is July 10th through Nebraska so we'll be keep a close watch on your's also. We'll start celebrating when we see your's go through...haha  Good luck!!!

On 4/17/2019 at 10:24 PM, Jo&Ro said:

Our NOA1 is July 10th through Nebraska so we'll be keep a close watch on your's also. We'll start celebrating when we see your's go through...haha  Good luck!!!

USCIS now serving July 5 filers. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Faithdiwirja said:

If i am outside processing time, what should i do ?

If i am outside processing time, what should i do ?

Depends on if you want a letter telling you to wait an additional 60 days or not.

Hi. NVC gave me my case number and invoice number on April 19th, but I've been unable to login into CEAC for two days. I keep getting this error message: The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance

Has anyone else had this issue? Do I need to wait a few more days? Super frustrating since we are obviously eager to get on with the application  process. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
7 hours ago, Hbomb said:

Hi. NVC gave me my case number and invoice number on April 19th, but I've been unable to login into CEAC for two days. I keep getting this error message: The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance

Has anyone else had this issue? Do I need to wait a few more days? Super frustrating since we are obviously eager to get on with the application  process. 

Yes this is normal, it takes a few days and it was the weekend 

we just got our nvc welcome letter with the nvc and invoice case numbers. tried to inbut them on the ceac website and it threw the following error: "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance.” i think a lot of people are in a similar situation. i will call the nvc tonight to ask about it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.