893 posts in this topic

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sabraha said:

PD 7/9/18

Still waiting for approval. I believe we are getting very close. The wait will be over soon and I am excited...

We are 6/6/2018 and still waiting for Nebraska. None of 195 cases I can see around mine on Case Tracker June 5th and 6th have been approved. We are outside of the 10th month processing range.  I see it says on Visa Journey that a June 4th case was processed though, so I'm hopeful! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

When did you see that person get approved for June 4th? Good luck. This is so annoying 

Igor's list of all VJ members shows 3 out of 30 I-130 petitions filed in June 2018 for CR-1/IR-1 have been approved, and 2 out of 40 for July have been approved, all at Nebraska Service Center.  From the dates of these approvals they all look like expedites.  So zero or very few non-expedited petitions have been approved either from June or July as of yet.  Looks like NSC is still working on May 2018 petitions.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=3&sortby=2

Timeline
15 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

Igor's list of all VJ members shows 3 out of 30 I-130 petitions filed in June 2018 for CR-1/IR-1 have been approved, and 2 out of 40 for July have been approved, all at Nebraska Service Center.  From the dates of these approvals they all look like expedites.  So zero or very few non-expedited petitions have been approved either from June or July as of yet.  Looks like NSC is still working on May 2018 petitions.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=3&sortby=2

Yeah, I saw it on here. https://www.visajourney.com/content/times/ on the right side. I had not even though of expedites to be honest but that makes sense. The last people I saw post about approvals were mid to late May 2018. 

I saw people were getting excited because the USCIS website says "Date for case inquiry: June 25th, 2018" today. But my PD is June 6th, and we haven't been approved. I think that "Date for case for inquiry" is an automatic number updated at midnight every night, not an actual reflection of which Priority Dates are being processed. In March when our date showed up for Case Inquiry, I did an inquiry and got a canned response last week telling me basically to wait 60 more days and that I was in line. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

Yeah, I saw it on here. https://www.visajourney.com/content/times/ on the right side. I had not even though of expedites to be honest but that makes sense. The last people I saw post about approvals were mid to late May 2018. 

I saw people were getting excited because the USCIS website says "Date for case inquiry: June 25th, 2018" today. But my PD is June 6th, and we haven't been approved. I think that "Date for case for inquiry" is an automatic number updated at midnight every night, not an actual reflection of which Priority Dates are being processed. In March when our date showed up for Case Inquiry, I did an inquiry and got a canned response last week telling me basically to wait 60 more days and that I was in line. 

Your approval is coming soon though 

20 minutes ago, Rapha85 said:

Is anyone here scheduled for an interview yet?

Not many people on here have gotten May dates yet. Only 3 people with priority dates in 2017 and one other 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

We just heard from NVC today via email and our case number has been assigned!  We are SO excited.  We have all our documents ready, so we're going to submit everything while together in Europe four days from now. The end of this long journey is coming!  We submitted our I-130 9 months ago, and it looks like if all goes well with NVC document submission, my husband may have his interview in July.  Every little victory needs to be celebrated in this crazy process.  Hang in there everyone.

Edited by carmel34

8 hours ago, carmel34 said:

We just heard from NVC today via email and our case number has been assigned!  We are SO excited.  We have all our documents ready, so we're going to submit everything while together in Europe four days from now. The end of this long journey is coming!  We submitted our I-130 9 months ago, and it looks like if all goes well with NVC document submission, my husband may have his interview in July.  Every little victory needs to be celebrated in this crazy process.  Hang in there everyone.

Congratulations! I always love hearing updates from you two! :)

On 4/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, gonzolux said:

We are 6/6/2018 and still waiting for Nebraska. None of 195 cases I can see around mine on Case Tracker June 5th and 6th have been approved. We are outside of the 10th month processing range.  I see it says on Visa Journey that a June 4th case was processed though, so I'm hopeful! 

I think better for you to call USCIS because they are processing June 29 now. And your case was overdue to the time frame of approval.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, eve621 said:

I think better for you to call USCIS because they are processing June 29 now. And your case was overdue to the time frame of approval.

We did the outside processing time inquiry on March 20th. I got a response April 4th. The response was that we are in line and to wait 60 more days before contacting them again. Unfortunately the "Receipt Date for Inquiry" is not the date of Priority Dates being processed. It appears to be an automated number updated at midnight every day. They seem to be processing mid-May right now based on the information I've gathered from Visa Journey forums. I got excited about seeing a June 4th Priority Date processed but it was pointed out to me that it was probably an expedited case. Either way, they are DEFINITELY not processing regular late June cases at Nebraska right now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.