893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, ReemRonny said:

They denied me bcz there was a mistake in my marriage certificate ( goverment fault) so instead of giving me  the chance to correct it , they send back the case to usa..

i waited 15 months bcz the embassy return my case back for revocation and i took 15 months to review it .. and after the long wait, i got a denial

hey did you get notice of deny or termination letter  for previous case ? 

26 minutes ago, @ab12 said:

hey did you get notice of deny or termination letter  for previous case ? 

they send me a denial letter , Not a termination letter ... the best choice for me was to reapplied .. i could appeal but the lawyer said that it will take above than two years to get a reponse and she advices me to reapply  bcz i will be faster

Edited by ReemRonny

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
3 hours ago, ReemRonny said:

They denied me bcz there was a mistake in my marriage certificate ( goverment fault) so instead of giving me  the chance to correct it , they send back the case to usa..

i waited 15 months bcz the embassy return my case back for revocation and i took 15 months to review it .. and after the long wait, i got a denial

Prayers for you.  I used to live in the detroit area.  Dearborn is beautiful 

2 minutes ago, Mrsdoupe said:

Prayers for you.  I used to live in the detroit area.  Dearborn is beautiful 

Really , but my husband dont like dearborn bcz of the cold  even though he was born and raised there ,he moved to florida now .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:27 PM, Stutters said:

Nope Texas is at the end of July. We had ours for a week now

Don't know who to believe anymore, the customer rep told me they're in June and of course I told her I know people who have gotten their NO2 since last month. I guess I should just wait with others like me. 

35 minutes ago, roamingromania said:

Priority date 07/16/18, still waiting on an update as well ;) hopefully by at least next month something....

let’s hope so! good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yayyy! Mine was approved yesterday! Pd is July 17. They sent me an email that they have taken an action to my case and I logged in to see that they have approved my case! So freaking happy!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
On 2/18/2019 at 1:13 AM, Celesta LeeAnn said:

Hello everyone 

my priority date is July 18, 2018

still waiting it’s been 215 days 

Husband from Dominican Republic 

Using:  Nebraska service Center 

Im still waiting too

NSC

Husband from Togo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:50 AM, KhoaKim said:

Yayyy! Mine was approved yesterday! Pd is July 17. They sent me an email that they have taken an action to my case and I logged in to see that they have approved my case! So freaking happy!!!!

Congratulations to you! I can't wait to have the feeling you have now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My husband and I were notified today that our I-130 petition for his CR-1 visa was approved!!  Seven months from NOA1 to NOA2.  Now on to the NVC stage!  Based on everyone's experiences here on Visa Journey, we are estimating another 7 months total of waiting---for transferring the file to NVC (4 weeks), assigning a case number at NVC (8 weeks), 3 weeks to review uploaded documents via CEAC, sending the file to the Rio consulate (4 weeks), assigning an interview date (4 weeks), and 2 weeks following the interview to wait for delivery of the passport and visa.  So if all goes smoothly, 7 more months to visa in hand.  So we're half-way there, and VERY excited.  Hang in there July filers, your approval will be coming soon.

Edited by carmel34

7 hours ago, carmel34 said:

My husband and I were notified today that our I-130 petition for his CR-1 visa was approved!!  Seven months from NOA1 to NOA2.  Now on to the NVC stage!  Based on everyone's experiences here on Visa Journey, we are estimating another 7 months total of waiting---for transferring the file to NVC (4 weeks), assigning a case number at NVC (8 weeks), 3 weeks to review uploaded documents via CEAC, sending the file to the Rio consulate (4 weeks), assigning an interview date (4 weeks), and 2 weeks following the interview to wait for delivery of the passport and visa.  So if all goes smoothly, 7 more months to visa in hand.  So we're half-way there, and VERY excited.  Hang in there July filers, your approval will be coming soon.

Congratulations!! Truly happy for you two! My NOA1 is only a weeks are your NOA1 so your post really made my day when I read it this morning. :)

1 hour ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Congratulations!! Truly happy for you two! My NOA1 is only a weeks are your NOA1 so your post really made my day when I read it this morning. :)

Just realized my post is riddled with errors. What I meant to say is: "Congratulations!! Truly happy for you two! My NOA1 is only a week after your NOA1 so your post really made my day when I read it this morning. :)" lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Just realized my post is riddled with errors. What I meant to say is: "Congratulations!! Truly happy for you two! My NOA1 is only a week after your NOA1 so your post really made my day when I read it this morning. :)" lol

Hang in there and be patient, as hard as it is...  Just when you least expect it, you will get an approval notice.  Ours came via email.  It feels great, but there are many more months of this crazy process to go!  And thanks for the congratulations!  We celebrated tonight on our nightly video call with champagne!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.