dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, CO_Tonya said:

Case complete today!!! So excited!  Pivot case, got case complete after having to resubmit a few documents on 8/17... cmon interview!!

Congratulations.... best wishes to you... I have also resubmitted some documents on 18th.. but we had to mail them? You uploaded online? 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kashika said:

Congratulations.... best wishes to you... I have also resubmitted some documents on 18th.. but we had to mail them? You uploaded online? 

Yes, we uploaded in Ceac.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Washington123 said:

Has anybody got their interview scheduled in Mumbai Consulate lately?

I also wanna know... I’m waiting for CC... I know that it’s taking forever...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 minutes ago, happilyvisa said:

Congrata how long sis took them to review your case are you pivot or non pivot?

We are a pivot case, it didnt take long once we got our case number.

ALHAMDULILAH!

Eid Mubarak to all of You!

So Guys its eid  today and guess what we receive appointment letter, for ISLAMABAD EMBASSY PAKISTAN.

IR1

Case Complete:10 August.

Received interview letter today:22 August

Interview Date:19 September.

So guys its not like always some people told me here that NVC schedule interview dates in the start of month.

So its took 39 Days from case complete.

Godd luck to all of you who got c.c and waiting for interview date.

Now i will hopefully prepare for interview.

CEAC status change to (In Transit)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

ALHAMDULILAH!

Eid Mubarak to all of You!

So Guys its eid  today and guess what we receive appointment letter, for ISLAMABAD EMBASSY PAKISTAN.

IR1

Case Complete:10 August.

Received interview letter today:22 August

Interview Date:19 September.

So guys its not like always some people told me here that NVC schedule interview dates in the start of month.

So its took 39 Days from case complete.

Godd luck to all of you who got c.c and waiting for interview date.

Now i will hopefully prepare for interview.

CEAC status change to (In Transit)

Congratulations 

My wife and I got our NOA2 (Petition Approval) on July 27th. Case status shows it was sent to NVC on the 2nd of August.

My wife submitted a request for her Thai Police report, and is also in the process of getting her Philippine's NBI Clearance. Does anyone know if there are any other things we should be doing?

Also, how do we check status with NVC?

4 minutes ago, JFox762 said:

My wife and I got our NOA2 (Petition Approval) on July 27th. Case status shows it was sent to NVC on the 2nd of August.

My wife submitted a request for her Thai Police report, and is also in the process of getting her Philippine's NBI Clearance. Does anyone know if there are any other things we should be doing?

Also, how do we check status with NVC?

All the information regarding the NVC process can be found on

state.gov website, search NVC process.. the documents needed for the NVC will be both common to all applicants and individual acccording to your situation,, so it's always best to head to the official source and not rely on other people's experiences. Contact details for the NVC are on that site too. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, CO_Tonya said:

Case complete today!!! So excited!  Pivot case, got case complete after having to resubmit a few documents on 8/17... cmon interview!!

Congrats that's fast ..1 step closer

Timeline
14 hours ago, Kashika said:

@Abies My husband is the petitioner for both me and our son.. Our baby is just 14 months old.. They say that Form i864w is missing. This is specifically for a child.. Our lawyer messed up and submitted the wrong form. Mailed it on Saturday morning... . phew.. got a checklist on my birthday.. but at least they reviewed it. Hoping this doesn’t take very long now... They still haven’t received our mail.. 

Wow sorry about the rfe. So does this mean we also have to use the 1864w for our 2yrs old son too?.  We have everything set to submit online(pivot case) just waiting for our co-sponsor's i864 which he'll be sending to us today hopefully. We really don't want any rfe's so trying to make sure we do everything right. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.