dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 hours ago, Abies said:

Congratulations. Wishing you same 

wooow, really? Congratulations. I wonder ask why I couldn't pay fee, when I click on "Pay now" always said "error". :(

Timeline
7 hours ago, mrmvkjts said:

Hi there! 

jumping in the NVC train now too!

We got our Case and Invoice number today after only 3.5 weeks since NVC received our case from USCIS( I know we’re very lucky, fingers crossed for everyone else who is still waiting)

We already paid the AOS and IV fee and are now waiting for the status to be changed!

Anyone has any suggestions/i formations/ advice on using a CO-Sponsor? 

My husband (USC) is living abroad with me and his morher will be our joint sponsor!

Speedy process for everyone!!!

wooow, really? Congratulations. I wonder ask why I couldn't pay fee, when I click on "Pay now" always said "error". :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fb0831 said:

Omg status was changed, finally!! :))

Wow see!!!!!! There's always a light at the end of the tunnel ;) Wish you the best on your journey x

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, tranthuy said:

Hello everyone!

I just received case number and Invoice on 08/10/2018. But I couldn't pay fee. Does anyone look like mt situation ?? :(

Hold on for the welcome letter 

Timeline
2 hours ago, tranthuy said:

wooow, really? Congratulations. I wonder ask why I couldn't pay fee, when I click on "Pay now" always said "error". :(

Have you received your welcome letter via email? If not,hold on for it but if yes,continue trying it/call the NVC.

Speedy NVC process to you.

Timeline
4 hours ago, O&O said:

@Abies all documents were submitted

Since Aug 3 n 4..received an email from nvc today to resend 1 document because it was crooked however the others were accepted..

Alright dear. Please send it asap so you can have your interview scheduled for the next batch.

Best of luck 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Iwo_Jima said:

I submitted (uploaded) everything on August 8. 

Call NVC for confirmation. Looks like your case has been completed.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Elrona said:

CEAC says I need to also upload police certificate from Austria. I lived there just 4.5 months, I thought certificate is needed from 6+ months :( A huge bummer

Call them and tell them you didn't stay up to 6months in Austria. 

It could be an oversight.

Best of luck

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Abies said:

Have you received your welcome letter via email? If not,hold on for it but if yes,continue trying it/call the NVC.

Speedy NVC process to you.

Nope. Because I asked them "what is status of my case?" ( I used "Ask NVC" form and they replied me) And they sent me case number and invoice ID. So I think I can use that information to log in  and pay fee.

Anyone please explain this to me I made online payment on August third but didn't went through since there were no funds in my savings account but checking account again the nvc send me email saying try toto pay your fees again on friday I made another one and whenever I check my visa status in my phone is says fees were received but when iI check on my phone it says is in process which one is right?Screenshot_20180807-043120.thumb.png.6af3deb90463e9a02ce5f5d63543ed98.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kiwsten said:

Hello! I got CC on July 18th. And I am still waiting for an interview date. Does any of you from the Philippines?? How long did you wait to get your interview date?

Wow, Congratulations!

I just saw your process. you pay fee and send ur civil within 2 weeks. Did u pay fee and submit civil online?

31 minutes ago, tranthuy said:

Wow, Congratulations!

I just saw your process. you pay fee and send ur civil within 2 weeks. Did u pay fee and submit civil online?

Hi! Thanks! Yea. My husband paid the fees and submitted our documents online. Just double, triple check all the documents before submitting them. We got RFE on our  i130 cos we forgot to include passport photos. And that delayed our process for 4 weeks. So we made sure we didnt miss anything on NVC. And it paid off.  In 2 weeks we got CC!

48 minutes ago, Kiwsten said:

Hi! Thanks! Yea. My husband paid the fees and submitted our documents online. Just double, triple check all the documents before submitting them. We got RFE on our  i130 cos we forgot to include passport photos. And that delayed our process for 4 weeks. So we made sure we didnt miss anything on NVC. And it paid off.  In 2 weeks we got CC!

Hey congrats! I am from the Philippines too. 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.