dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Saanish said:

Same here

Just wanted to review my DS 260 and am having the same trouble but it keeps fluctuating 

They might be updating the site, it’s weekend most jobs here in the state do little maintainance on there software over the weekend or at night during the week.  Try again tomorrow or Tuesday.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, O&O said:

Very interesting...I am also waiting.. after reading this ..I'm going to relax  myself..😁

Please do.. You need to.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

You rock sis. Thanks alot for the prayers. Lagos in a bit.

Welcome sis..yes ooo ..I did my research on Lagos..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Lalu said:

All is working now:)  checked 30 mints ago :)

Struggled my way through ds260 with this problem since 2 days but finally done! I'm jumping with joy! It's done! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

They might be updating the site, it’s weekend most jobs here in the state do little maintainance on there software over the weekend or at night during the week.  Try again tomorrow or Tuesday.

It's done! And I can't keep calm. Ds260 completed, documents submitted. Now time to sit back and wait 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Diva00 said:

Yup me too doesn’t work for me 

Was working an about an hour ago..

.stopped again...

5 minutes ago, Saanish said:

It's done! And I can't keep calm. Ds260 completed, documents submitted. Now time to sit back and wait 😊

Congrats!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saanish said:

I know how it feels.

Speedy CC

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Abies said:

Lolest.. And what was your findings sis?

It's a tough Embassy.. meaning the Consular officers give u a hard time..even when you have a bona fide relationship..

Timeline
28 minutes ago, O&O said:

28 minutes ago, O&O said:

@ o &o are you also based in lagos

Timeline
1 minute ago, wendykay said:

@ o &o are you also based in lagos

No dear

I'm in New York City . (USA)...but  I'm there  every 8 months ..

Timeline
48 minutes ago, O&O said:

It's a tough Embassy.. meaning the Consular officers give u a hard time..even when you have a bona fide relationship..

Not really. Lagos has really improved in the last few years for spousal visas unlike the K1.

Applicants with previous petitions from different US petitioner,ban,ineligibity,married on first visit and very short courtship,conflicting answers by the beneficiary and paperwork,misrepresentation,introduction by someone in the US,regular visit to the USEM,female petitioner much older than the male beneficiary and some other precipitating factors as well as a problematic consular officer are those with more scrutiny.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Abies said:

Not really. Lagos has really improved in the last few years for spousal visas unlike the K1.

Applicants with previous petitions from different US petitioner,ban,ineligibity,married on first visit and very short courtship,conflicting answers by the beneficiary and paperwork,misrepresentation,introduction by someone in the US,regular visit to the USEM,female petitioner much older than the male beneficiary and some other precipitating factors as well as a problematic consular officer are those with more scrutiny.

Ok .. very informative.. thanks ..

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Abies said:

so Abies marriage on first visit and introduction by someone in the US is a crime because I have someone who is already applied for cr1 and she and husband have been married for over 2 years and they got married on his first visit will that pose a threat to their marriage visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.