dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Abies@Saaniya @Rameda   

Finally got CC for me and my son!! Yayyyy 

Congratulations dear ! You can call NVC and inform them that you need the same date... @Oritneye

Timeline
Just now, Kashika said:

@Abies@Saaniya @Rameda   

Congratulations dear ! You can call NVC and inform them that you need the same date... @Oritneye

Congratulations.. u will be scheduled for November interview I guess in the next round of scheduling.  All the best

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Congratulations.. u will be scheduled for November interview I guess in the next round of scheduling.  All the best

5 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Really Nov? I’m hoping October.... Fingers crossed.. Bless us with some miracle God! Please let me know when they assign an interview date to you... 

Thanks for your wishes Saaniya...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kashika said:

Really Nov? I’m hoping October.... Fingers crossed.. Bless us with some miracle God! Please let me know when they assign an interview date to you... 

Thanks for your wishes Saaniya...

Hey I got my date its 15th oct. My cc was july 31st and interview is 15th oct. My friend with cc aug 23rd got 29th oct.. so I am pretty sure Oct is done. So they will start scheduling again in the end of sept for nov dates. Ur case is like mine.. u too got cc on 31st aug. So yes I guess it will be Nov. Still hope for the best

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Hey I got my date its 15th oct. My cc was july 31st and interview is 15th oct. My friend with cc aug 23rd got 29th oct.. so I am pretty sure Oct is done. So they will start scheduling again in the end of sept for nov dates. Ur case is like mine.. u too got cc on 31st aug. So yes I guess it will be Nov. Still hope for the best

I missed it just by few days that means? Uggghhh! Hoping for the best.. 

Congratulations to you dear.... My love to you....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 2:26 AM, Kashika said:

Hi... I also received checklist on 17th Aug. We mailed the required documents on 18th and NVC received them on 23rd. Desperately waiting for CC. Not sure if the process will be faster or slower now... NVC is very unpredictable. Please tag me if there’s any update on your case since our dates are the same..Good luck.. 

of course!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kashika said:

I missed it just by few days that means? Uggghhh! Hoping for the best.. 

Congratulations to you dear.... My love to you....

Thanku so much :)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Kashika said:

@Abies@Saaniya @Rameda   

Congratulations! Did you get an email or did you make a call?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, happilyvisa said:

how long did it took them to send you the email all i see is At NVC did you see that too before they sent you the email?

@happilyvisa i checked the CEAC site ..I saw " at NVC.".. however within 5 minutes..I received an email from NVC.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kashika said:

@Abies@Saaniya @Rameda   

Congratulations to you and your family dear. One step closer and hopefully nvc takes you unaware with an interview date.

Best of luck buddy

Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 4:50 PM, S and o said:

possible18 how are you. I have been trying to follow you because am also waiting for interview date from nvc

I checked my email few minute ago and I saw my p4 interview date scheduled October 2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.