dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So I ended up calling the nvc again as nothing ever changed on my account for the civil docs section. The gentleman took a look and said that it did appear something was wrong with my file and the civil docs section should have been completed. There were two error messages and yet nothing was approved or rejected in my civil docs section. He flagged it for review for them to fix tomorrow. What’s one more day in the grand scheme of things I guess...

14 hours ago, Tristan1978 said:

My docs were submitted the day before yours, fingers crossed everything is OK and no re-submissions needed! 

I'm hoping for a CC on Friday as this Monday is Labor Day and I'm guessing the NVC will be shut this Monday?! 

I've got the same submission date as you! Fingers crossed NVC is quick to CC at this point!

Beneficiary Country: UK / Consulate: Sydney, Australia / Nebraska Service Center

27-Nov-2017 - Sent I-130 package to Chicago Lockbox

30-Nov-2017 (+3 days, 3 days) - NOA1, petition sent to Nebraska Service Center

28-Jun-2018 (+210 days, 213 days) - NOA2, petition approved

16-Jul-2018 (+18 days, 231 days) - Petition sent to Department of State

23-Jul-2018 (+7 days, 238 days) - Petition received by NVC (confirmed via phone on 24 July)
21-Aug-2018 (+29 days, 267 days) - Welcome Letter received by email, paid AOS and IV fee

23-Aug-2018 (+2 days, 269 days) - IV Application (Form DS-260), Civil Documents, Affidavit of Support, and Financial Documents all submitted to NVC on CEAC

7-Sep-2018 (+15 days, 284 days) - NVC Case Complete

18-9-2018 (+11 days, 295 days) - Interview scheduled, received notification from NVC via email - interview set for 16 October

16-10-2018 (+28 days, 323 days) - Interview - visa approved!

18-10-2018 (+2 days, 325 days) - Passport and visa received by AusPost Express Platinum

I submitted all my docs on CEAC aug 23.  NVC indicates on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx that my DS-260 has been received but the rest still needs to be submitted.  Does that mean they’re just in the process of reviewing those other documents?

Also,  am I using the right site to check when my case is complete?  

Thanks in advance!

OMG just received my interview date!!!😍

CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1 : 2017-12-01
I-130 Approved : 2018-05-18
NVC Received :   

2018-06-14

97c563187b2cd576657ae5a9db29c1cb.jpg

15 minutes ago, Fmert001 said:

Yes congrats my friend!!!!

Thank you.. :)

CR-1 Visa

NVC Received :   

2018-06-14

1 hour ago, MC1 said:

I submitted all my docs on CEAC aug 23.  NVC indicates on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx that my DS-260 has been received but the rest still needs to be submitted.  Does that mean they’re just in the process of reviewing those other documents?

Also,  am I using the right site to check when my case is complete?  

Thanks in advance!

I submitted my docs on the same date as you and my case status says the same thing: "Submit requested documents". Yes, that's the right link to check your status. You can also log into your account again by clicking the DS-260 or Fee Payment links here: https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ and monitor what happens to your document status. From what others have said on this forum, when you have case complete, your fee status will change from "Paid" to "N/A" and your documents' status will change from "Submitted" to "Accepted". Good luck! Hoping you get a speedy CC!

Beneficiary Country: UK / Consulate: Sydney, Australia / Nebraska Service Center

27-Nov-2017 - Sent I-130 package to Chicago Lockbox

30-Nov-2017 (+3 days, 3 days) - NOA1, petition sent to Nebraska Service Center

28-Jun-2018 (+210 days, 213 days) - NOA2, petition approved

16-Jul-2018 (+18 days, 231 days) - Petition sent to Department of State

23-Jul-2018 (+7 days, 238 days) - Petition received by NVC (confirmed via phone on 24 July)
21-Aug-2018 (+29 days, 267 days) - Welcome Letter received by email, paid AOS and IV fee

23-Aug-2018 (+2 days, 269 days) - IV Application (Form DS-260), Civil Documents, Affidavit of Support, and Financial Documents all submitted to NVC on CEAC

7-Sep-2018 (+15 days, 284 days) - NVC Case Complete

18-9-2018 (+11 days, 295 days) - Interview scheduled, received notification from NVC via email - interview set for 16 October

16-10-2018 (+28 days, 323 days) - Interview - visa approved!

18-10-2018 (+2 days, 325 days) - Passport and visa received by AusPost Express Platinum

Just now, bok05 said:

when is your CC?I'm still waiting my interview schedule in manila US Embassy

CC: August 1

US Embassy in Manila

CR-1 Visa

NVC Received :   

2018-06-14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
5 hours ago, msdupuis said:

So I ended up calling the nvc again as nothing ever changed on my account for the civil docs section. The gentleman took a look and said that it did appear something was wrong with my file and the civil docs section should have been completed. There were two error messages and yet nothing was approved or rejected in my civil docs section. He flagged it for review for them to fix tomorrow. What’s one more day in the grand scheme of things I guess...

Hey! i have or had the same problem

the NVC customer service rep. told me that everything is reviewed and accepted and that our case is in line for scheduling an interview

and I should just upload the documents under „add another document“ explaining it all

and that I should not worry.

I really hope that this works out!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi all, is it possible to upload proof of relationship(wedding party photo, trip photo...etc...) to the CEAC system and under AOS or Applicant Civil docs ?  thanks you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.