dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

It takes 3- 4 business for NVC to clear/confirm payment.

If your payment status shows that it is IN PROCESS, wait two to three business days for the payment to clear. Then sign into the system again to check for a status update. <<< In an account says

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Lalu said:

If your payment status shows that it is IN PROCESS, wait two to three business days for the payment to clear. Then sign into the system again to check for a status update. <<< In an account says

It took us and others during our time 3 business days and due to the backlog NVC experienced in the last couple of days,expect it to exceed 3 business days

Timeline

🎉🎉🎉🙏🏾🙏🏾 Thank God finally received my case & invoice number in 7weeks 5days.  

Good luck to everyone waiting and to the once that are about to interview, you got this😀.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

🎉🎉🎉🙏🏾🙏🏾 Thank God finally received my case & invoice number in 7weeks 5days.  

Good luck to everyone waiting and to the once that are about to interview, you got this😀.

Congrats!)

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Abies said:

It took us and others during our time 3 business days and due to the backlog NVC experienced in the last couple of days,expect it to exceed 3 business days

Arrrr ok, thank you for information.....well its what it is..hopefully in the middle of next week will show as paid:)

Timeline

Hello,

I did not file my tax for last year but I did file for an extension. I intend to send the extension confirmation for 2017 as well as tax transcripts for 2015 and 2016. Will it cause any problem? Any body has experience sending the extension confirmation?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

HELP!    PLEASE!

Why kind of supporting documents are necessary to summit to NVC if you are doing a IR5 visa for your father?

Only copies of  these documents are need it from the beneficiary (father)

*a valid & unexpired passport

*birth certificate

*Police Certificates 

It is necessary any marriage or divorce certificates?

THANKS!

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

HELP!    PLEASE!

Why kind of supporting documents are necessary to summit to NVC if you are doing a IR5 visa for your father?

Only copies of  these documents are need it from the beneficiary (father)

*a valid & unexpired passport

*birth certificate

*Police Certificates 

It is necessary any marriage or divorce certificates?

THANKS!

Yes. It won't cost you much to include marriage or divorce cert(if applicable). 

It's better to be include irrelevant documents then get a CC right away than include very few documents then get a checklist.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yes. It won't cost you much to include marriage or divorce cert(if applicable). 

It's better to be include irrelevant documents then get a CC right away than include very few documents then get a checklist.

thanks a lot!

Timeline
On 8/2/2018 at 9:37 PM, Abies said:

It's not your invoice Id. Beneficiary Identification Number is written on your invoice for iv fee.

I am sorry that Iam keep asking you. feeling out the form now.. so Benificiary ID is it Transaction ID on a receipt for IV fee?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Shelly25 said:

Good day,

Any Jamaican here with their case at The NVC stage?

I want to know how long it took for you to get the CASE Number

Took around 8 weeks and 2 days for us 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am a IR-1/CR-1 Visa member, and I am uploading our documents to the CEAC site, and wanted to know if anyone uploaded additional documents in conjunction with what the NVC has requested.  If you did, what kind of documents?  more Pictures? more evidence?  phone records?

1 hour ago, Cameron27 said:

When the fees that were marked as "PAID"  disappear on CEAC, what does that mean? 

Means your fees have been processed and paid, and you are ready to start your other forms - affidavit of support and DS-260

Filling out ds-260 now... wow it's lengthy! :D

Removing Conditions timeline:

• I-90 accidentally submitted - 2020-08-14
  • I-751 submitted & received - 2021-03-26
  • Biometrics applied to case - 2021-04-21
  • Ready to schedule interview - 2021-12-22
  • Interview scheduled - 2022-01-04
  • Interview - 2022-02-01 / Postponed
  • New 10 year card being sent out!!!!
    2022-02-03 / Case Approved 2022-02-04

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.