dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Munak said:

Me too hopefully won't take an extra week nvc received date is june 11-2018 how about your if you don't mind?

OMG! We are very closed our case was received on June 8 at NVC.

Can anyone please tell me, how long after you have paid the fees and completed the DS-260 will it be before you can upload your documents to CEAC. (please note this is a PIVOT case) 

So I just rang the NVC and they said my case is loaded in their system however they haven't generated the case number yet... hopefully tomorrow 😀

16 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

So I just rang the NVC and they said my case is loaded in their system however they haven't generated the case number yet... hopefully tomorrow 😀

Hopefully you they will created tonight and give it to you tomorrow morning inshallah keep us updated however monday will ve exactly eight weeks for me ill call back on friday but I think some of the agent are nice and some of them are mean and weird one guy told me this morning my case was received at july 11 and I was like ####### is going and I knew he was drunk or somethingon the third time I called it was received on june 11 which was I been told last six weeks at nvc always confirm what they are saying I'm so confused sonetines when I call

Edited by Munak

5 minutes ago, Munak said:

Hopefully you they will created tonight and give it to you tomorrow morning inshallah keep us updated however monday will ve exactly eight weeks for me ill call back on friday but I think some of the agent are nice and some of them are mean and weird one guy told me this morning my case was received at july 11 and I was like ####### is going and I knew he was drunk or somethingon the third time I called it was received on june 11 which was I been told last six weeks at nvc always confirm what they are saying I'm so confused sonetines when I call

That is kinda confusing. If they were telling you they received your case on June 11, then i think you might be able to receive your case number soon.

10 minutes ago, Munak said:

This is true.. some of the rep. Are really rude and mean, and they annoy you even more when u are already fedup with all the waiting. And some of them are so nice that you kind of feel good after talking to them and feel less bad about waiting thing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Munak said:

Me too hopefully won't take an extra week nvc received date is june 11-2018 how about your if you don't mind?

1 hour ago, Bmc&Cah said:

OMG! We are very closed our case was received on June 8 at NVC.

You all will be getting case numbers and invoice numbers very soon, best of luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Yes hope so too, call them again before they close

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys

I have two questions

1. I have prepared all the civil documents along with their translations. I made single PDF file for  each category i.e

*marriage certificate and translation in one file

* birth certificate and translation in one PDF file and so on.

As the size was more than 2MB so I compressed the files via a software. Now, I got the accurate file size (2 MB) but in the corner of each document there is a water mark "PDF compressed version". I was wondering is it fine? or I need to look for some other way to compress PDF.

2. I'll be uploading all my documents on CEAC, so where do I upload call logs, chat history and money transfers in civil document section?

Kindly guide regarding these.

Edited by HMM1234

6 hours ago, Jemera said:

Called the other day and case hasn't arrived. NOA2 date is July 12. The guy I talked to said it could take 6 weeks to show up at NVC and then an additional 8 weeks for case number. ??? That is much longer than I thought. I thought my case would be at NVC by now, then 8 more weeks for case number.

Anyway, does anyone know if Singapore is a pivot country? I've tried to find a list of pivot countries with no success.

Good luck to us all!

You should call USCIS and let them know that NVC has not yet received your case. I had the same issue back in April amd after 7 weeks waiting for a case number and NVC telling me they had not received my case yet, i called USCIS and explained to them that NVC had not received my case and they put it up for research and gave me a research comfirmation number (My case was never sent to NVC the first time) 2 days later my case was finally sent to NVC again and here i am waiting for my case number since April. They did receive it this time and im on my 7th week waiting. 

Can anyone please tell me, how long after you have paid the fees and completed the DS-260 will it be before you can upload your documents to CEAC. (please note this is a PIVOT case) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.