dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Abies said:

October is around the corner. The wait will be worth it.

Meanwhile,we are still waiting for your consulate review though.

Its up now! How is your case going? I have been off VJ for sometime going through withdrawals from my trip back home lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Oh yes.3journeys.Just two more.Did you take photocopies of Petitioner's documents or original ones.I took the scanned version of his documents as he scanned me all his financial documents + passport and print those out.What about you?

Yea.. you are good to go buddy.

I have copies of his documents like US passport bio data page,Nat. cert,financial document,copies of his life/auto insurance policies where I'm been listed as beneficiary and excluded driver as well as some of his civil documents.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
5 minutes ago, selsiii said:

Its up now! How is your case going? I have been off VJ for sometime going through withdrawals from my trip back home lol

Very well dear. Interview count down has started. 

Yea.. I noticed you haven't been online too,thank God the journey has finally ended.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Abies said:

Very well dear. Interview count down has started. 

Yea.. I noticed you haven't been online too,thank God the journey has finally ended.

It will end in your favour!

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

As for me I wish my husband  can wait too  but he can't because our two year anniversary is 04/15/2019

I can tell you this wait is bittersweet. I wish he can come early but I just cant go through this again. I have to bear it for us to have it easy in the long run.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Abies said:

Amen dear. Thank you so much.

So how did your husband's interview go?

it went great. He said it felt like having a chat. He was asked 5 questions and was approved. The whole interview was less than 5 minutes. I have the consulate review up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Just now, Meghan&Gene said:

UPDATE for those dealing with MONTREAL! 

I just got off the phone with NVC they're still scheduling interviews for September. 

Ah, this makes me want to call about Dublin... Hoping you hear good news soon!

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I just got off the phone with NVC they're still scheduling interviews for September. 

Hopefully you get yours soon

2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Ok sis. Will check it out now 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, selsiii said:

I can tell you this wait is bittersweet. I wish he can come early but I just cant go through this again. I have to bear it for us to have it easy in the long run.

You are doing the right thing and I support you 100%

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

REALLY hoping for good news by the end of this week. 33 Days since CC. Fingers crossed for everyone! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Amyrita said:

REALLY hoping for good news by the end of this week. 33 Days since CC. Fingers crossed for everyone! 

Maan17 and I are on day 21 since case complete, but I'm going to assume your interview will be booked before ours. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.