dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

My husband said sept 11th will be too tight for people coning into the us because of the anniversary of the Sept 11 attack

He is  right,  i totally forgot about that so September 18 then

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Please do take care of your health ..Becoz we are our partners' strength.We should not be broken down.Be strong..I have followed your messages.You really waited for so long.It is so amazing that you have done with one among the 3 main steps.Medical done.That is fantastic.Now biometrics and Interview..All will be fine.Make sure you have Documents ready with u.I check those  everyday.Haha..When your husband is coming?

Thanks so much dear. My husband is not coming as petitioners are not allowed to follow their beneficiaries into the immigrant visa unit in Nigeria.

Is your husband coming?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

Awww thank you for checking on me, I sure am, dear!!!  You should see the refrigerator, cabinets, and the skin care products I bought.  Hubby's gonna be shinning from the inside out! LOL Just 5 more days to go, finally! My birthday is this Friday and I hoped we would be able to find a good ticket before then, but I can't be too picky and complain about it. Celebration can wait until he arrives. Hope things are moving forward for you, during this process!

@LadyTT357 i told @Sugarlegetiti to give you a break because your prince charming will be home soon.

Happy birthday in advance dear.

Edited by Abies

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

In Nigeria,our biometric is always done few minutes before the proper interview.

So I'm waiting for my interview and God's willing,our visas will be approved.

It's good then.Just a step more..All will be fine.They just check if we have copies of everything that we submitted to the Nvc.Basically they have ideas about the cases which are genuine.So no worries.Also sometimes we are over prepared with our documents by reading so much.So keep it simple.Just have all the documents that u send to the Nvc.Carry simple stuffs like wedding album or emails.Not too many.Becoz they don't have much time to check all these as the interview of the CO lasts for maximum 5-10min. Best of luck to us.:thumbs:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

He is  right,  i totally forgot about that so September 18 then

Yea. Sept 18th is fine. We too are looking at somewhere around same time.

Timeline

It's good then.Just a step more..All will be fine.They just check if we have copies of everything that we submitted to the Nvc.Basically they have ideas about the cases which are genuine.So no worries.Also sometimes we are over prepared with our documents by reading so much.So keep it simple.Just have all the documents that u send to the Nvc.Carry simple stuffs like wedding album or emails.Not too many.Becoz they don't have much time to check all these as the interview of the CO lasts for maximum 5-10min. Best of luck to us.:thumbs:

You are so right. 

Amen to all our prayers..!

9 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Thanks.  I am confused in schduling for medical exe. What was your checklist before going to wilcare? How much you paid to wilcare for Medical Exe.?   How much time it takes to get the results?  😊

I had my passport, polio certificate, white background pics, interview letter and existing medical records of serious illness if any.

they charged me 26750 pkr but it depends upon vacc. And age.. when you will book your appointment online they will send you email with charges and docs required.

they took 2 business days for results.

i hope it helps :) 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Abies said:

Thanks so much dear. My husband is not coming as petitioners are not allowed to follow their beneficiaries into the immigrant visa unit in Nigeria.

Is your husband coming?

Same here in India the Petitioner is not allowed inside the consulate with the beneficiary.So I will go alone.Unfortunately due to his work commitments he won't be here during my interview.But I will be there in next month.So will meet him..Your interview is in September correct??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, lousiaC said:

I had my passport, polio certificate, white background pics, interview letter and existing medical records of serious illness if any.

they charged me 26750 pkr but it depends upon vacc. And age.. when you will book your appointment online they will send you email with charges and docs required.

they took 2 business days for results.

i hope it helps :) 

Yep,  helped alot.  Thanks 

I want to schedule my medical exe on 27 Aug? Would it be right?  Or there'll be any issue?  I have Interview on 12 Sep.  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ajt3 said:

Same here in India the Petitioner is not allowed inside the consulate with the beneficiary.So I will go alone.Unfortunately due to his work commitments he won't be here during my interview.But I will be there in next month.So will meet him..Your interview is in September correct??

Yea. Sept 4th

3 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Yep,  helped alot.  Thanks 

I want to schedule my medical exe on 27 Aug? Would it be right?  Or there'll be any issue?  I have Interview on 12 Sep.  

There should not be any issue, you should book appointment online now for the desired date and they will confirm it with email and text message :) 

one more thing i did take pics with me but at wilcare clinic they take pics there and didnt req pics i took with me

Edited by lousiaC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
54 minutes ago, spacetofu said:

Got an interview appointment e-mail today! 
CC July 18th
Interview date: Sept 17th
Swedish Embassy!
I am soooo happy this is soon done! 

congrats! got mine today too, september 19th interview. u beat me by 2 days lol. good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

@Jhonny did his medical and biometrics today..You can share your experience at Bogota.May be it can help other people specially from Bogota, Colombia.

Yes my friend...of course...

BLOOD EXAMS:

YOU DON´T SCHEDULE the date it´s given in the doctor´s email after scheduled appointment for medicals! It´s with 2 days minimum before (due to ghonorrea new exam who take 2 days for the results).

I arrived early at 7 am at Laboratorio e Instituto Clínico (again...really, but the name is in Spanish guys) they let me in and picked up my passport and 1 photo 5x5 , they asked me to pay $420.000 Colombian Pesos and a photocopy of the Biographic page of the passport (all the photos with the name written in the back).They they made me pee in a recipient, after that the blood test, and then Xray and the results they deliver it directly to the doctor and that was all!

MEDICALS:

Medicals were with Dr Jairo Roa at Centro Médico de la Sabana (I know, no Spanish, but that´s the name)🙄 My date was at 6:30 PM but they say showtime is like 1 and a half hour earlier, I arrived at 5 PM, they let me in asking me for the hour of the date and the doctor, then asked me to go to 3rd floor, and turned left, then another couple of ladies in a desk took again my passport and asked me my name again, and let me in thru one door, then there are guess what?....yes...another couple of ladies in another desk, took my passport again, and delivered to me a paper with instructions o f what to place inside the passport ( 4 Photos 5x5 ,vaccination record, one sheet with your data, they say what data they need in the e-mail that you receive after schedule medicals and for the womans how many childrens and how old are them), I delivered the required things and she then asked me for the Physical exam fee in cash, in Colombian pesos, it cost $245.000 (at this date Aug 8, it may change) , I gave her the money and then she let me in! After that I was required to go to a hall and then a lady took my height, temperature and measured my eyes sight!

Then was the physical exam, I was required to stay in underwear then the doctor entered and performanced the exam, was really fast, blood pressure, my reflexes and so, then checked my vaccination record and asked me 3 vaccines (Tetanos, Chickenpox and 2018 Influenza) the cost were $ 265.000 COP (a this date Aug 8), and that was all on August 10 I picked up those results in a sealed folder, another folder with my chest X ray and another big paper with my updated vaccination record!

BIOMETRICS (Bogotá) 

The biometrics things was very smooth, present the DS260 they scanned 3 times, asked for my name, my passport, then i went to a window, the lady took a picture at me, took 4 left hand fingerprints, the same with right hand, and after that both pulgares fingers (the fat ones, I didn´t remember how to say it in English), then she printed a Sticker with a barcode with my data, Interview Date Passport number etc and delivered to me (in total since I entered to went out with everything only took 7 minutes)!

February 2016: We met in our jobs.

May 31 2016: We became a couple. :dancing:

August 16 2016: Engaged.

October 20 2016: ¡OUR WEDDING! Wooohooooo !!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::wub:  :wub: :wub: 

CR-1 Visa Journey ... Service Center: Nebraska. Embassy: Bogotá , Colombia.

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

Monday, August 21 2017 (Day 1) :  I - 130 sent. 

Monday, August 28 2017 (Day 7) : NOA(Received via e-mail and SMS).  :dance:

Tuesday, September 05 2017 (Day 15) NOA(hard copy I-797 received thru post mail) (PD Aug 24 2017).

Tuesday, March 13 2018 (Day 201) : USCIS issues RFE to our case . (Case opended at least) .:dance: 

Saturday, March 17 2018 (Day 205) : USCIS RFE  arrived via post mail.

Monday, March 19 2018 (Day 207) : USCIS RFE ´s answer was sent via post mail to NSC .

Thursday, March 22 2018 (Day 210) : Online Case Status changed to RFE´s answer was received .

Monday, April 2 2018 (Day 221) : ¡Approved! Online Case Status now shows Case was sent to Department of State.:dance::dancing:

(NVC Stage) :

Wednesday, April 4 2018 (Day 223) : Case Received.

Tuesday, June 5 2018 (Day 285): Case Number assigned, welcome letter received,invoice number received, DS261 filed.

Thursday, June 7 2018 (Day 287): AOS fee paid, waiting IV package fee to be unlocked to pay it.   

Thursday, June 14 2018 (Day 294): DS-261 checked and received letter, IV package fee now unlocked. 

Friday, June 15 2018 (Day 295) : IV fee paid, waiting DS-260 to be unlocked to fill it online. 

Monday, June 18 2018 (Day 298) : Full Package sent to NVC via post mail

Tuesday, June 19 2018 (Day 299): DS-260 unlocked to fill it online.

Wednesday, June 20 2018 (Day 300): DS-260 filled online.

Thursday, June 21 2018 (Day 301): Scan Date.

Monday, July 2 2018 (Day 312):  Case Completed and ready for an Interview.

Friday, July 13 2018 (Day 323): Interview Letter Received.:dancing::dance:

Monday, July 23 2018 (Day 333): Case Left NVC.

(U.S Colombian Embassy Stage) :

Monday, August 6 2018 (Day 347): Blood Test and chest X rays. (Done)

Wednesday, August 8 2018 (Day 349): Medical Exam. (Done)

Wednesday, August 15 2018 (Day 356): Biometrics in the Solicitant Atention Center. (Done)

Wednesday, August 22 2018 (Day 363): Interview... Approved! :dancing::dance:

Wednesday, September 19 2018 (Day 393): P.O.E thru Miami International Airport!!! :dancing::dance:

... "Nobody said it was easy" ... Coldplay: The Scientist Single.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

There should not be any issue, you should book appointment online now for the desired date and they will confirm it with email and text message :) 

one more thing i did take pics with me but at wilcare clinic they take pics there and didnt req pics i took with me

Right. I am gonna schedule mine in few minutes.  Thanks once again.  😊

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yea. Sept 4th

Then in 20days and mine in 15..How far is your interview location from your place?? Mine is almost 2000miles(extreme East to extreme west of India 😭) So I have to be there for a week.Booked hotel and all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.