dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Abies said:

@Sugarlegetiti @Zelixx @lousiaC @ABK @ahm12 @Ajt3 @judy karim @Reqahmed whats new? Have you guys started packing up your things?Any flight arrangements yet? 

No Flight arrangements yet ..Have plans to fly in Next month.Now only focus is to hear the magical words as "Visa Approved"..Lost my hunger,sleep everything..Love made me so mad.God!!!! I didn't know I had so much passion and dedication for my Husband.This whole year taught me:bonk: 🤣 . Doing medical on August 24th and Biometrics on 27th.Interview is on August 30th.I always pray for everyone in this forum.How about you @Abies ?? When you are doing your medical? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Abies said:

So sorry about your loss sis. May his soul rest in peace. 

I mean for your husband,any arrangement as of yet?

September  11 or 18,  all depends on when he has the visa in hand 

53 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

@lousiaC Hey, How was your medical  examination? Need some information if you reply?  

Sure... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

@Jhonny did his medical and biometrics today..You can share your experience at Bogota.May be it can help other people specially from Bogota, Colombia.

That's a good one. Congratulations in advance @Jhonny

Edited by Abies

25 minutes ago, Abies said:

@Sugarlegetiti @Zelixx @lousiaC @ABK @ahm12 @Ajt3 @judy karim @Reqahmed whats new? Have you guys started packing up your things?Any flight arrangements yet? 

Now the only fligth i want to pack for is flight to my husband in usa 😂❤️

Hows every thing going for you? 

2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hey buddy.. You completely stole my thoughts. I'm done with medicals,already printed out my pre interview checklist and required documents already in a folder as well as other supporting documents.

Now anxiously waiting for the Interview but along the line,I fell sick due to anxiety and fear of the unknown but I'm trying to recuperate now,hopefully the magical words from thr consular officer will heal me completely.

The lord is our strength.

Prayers going up for us all. 

Same here.. i arranged my documents twice 😂 have printed check list but havent marked it yet.. will do it on weekend 😊

Timeline
Just now, lousiaC said:

Now the only fligth i want to pack for is flight to my husband in usa 😂❤️

Hows every thing going for you? 

Hahahaha.. The feeling is mutual dear.

Everything is fine here,still trying to recuperate.

Just now, Abies said:

Hahahaha.. The feeling is mutual dear.

Everything is fine here,still trying to recuperate.

I wish best for all of us here.. only magical words 'your visa is approved' can heal now 😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hey buddy.. You completely stole my thoughts. I'm done with medicals,already printed out my pre interview checklist and required documents already in a folder as well as other supporting documents.

Now anxiously waiting for the Interview but along the line,I fell sick due to anxiety and fear of the unknown but I'm trying to recuperate now,hopefully the magical words from thr consular officer will heal me completely.

The lord is our strength.

Prayers going up for us all. 

Please do take care of your health ..Becoz we are our partners' strength.We should not be broken down.Be strong..I have followed your messages.You really waited for so long.It is so amazing that you have done with one among the 3 main steps.Medical done.That is fantastic.Now biometrics and Interview..All will be fine.Make sure you have Documents ready with u.I check those  everyday.Haha..When your husband is coming?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

September  11 or 18,  all depends on when he has the visa in hand 

My husband said sept 11th will be too tight for people coning into the us because of the anniversary of the Sept 11 attack

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

@LadyTT357 you have been MIA for a while now, hope you are preparing for hubby's arrival, the countdown is on 5 more days to go. Trust all is well with you.

Awww thank you for checking on me, I sure am, dear!!!  You should see the refrigerator, cabinets, and the skin care products I bought.  Hubby's gonna be shinning from the inside out! LOL Just 5 more days to go, finally! My birthday is this Friday and I hoped we would be able to find a good ticket before then, but I can't be too picky and complain about it. Celebration can wait until he arrives. Hope things are moving forward for you, during this process!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Sure... 

Thanks.  I am confused in schduling for medical exe. What was your checklist before going to wilcare? How much you paid to wilcare for Medical Exe.?   How much time it takes to get the results?  😊

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Please do take care of your health ..Becoz we are our partners' strength.We should not be broken down.Be strong..I have followed your messages.You really waited for so long.It is so amazing that you have done with one among the 3 main steps.Medical done.That is fantastic.Now biometrics and Interview..All will be fine.Make sure you have Documents ready with u.I check those  everyday.Haha..When your husband is coming?

In Nigeria,our biometric is always done few minutes before the proper interview.

So I'm waiting for my interview and God's willing,our visas will be approved.

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.