dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
23 hours ago, Amyrita said:

I called yesterday and they said are still scheduling for September interviews for Montreal this week. My CC was July 13. 

Also the person who got an interview September 25th, ccJuly 11, that was for her son, I believe that falls under a different visa type. 

Stay hoepful VJ friends! 

What number do you call? I asked about the time frame of when I will get an interview they said they don't know. Should i ask them if they are still scheduling interviews in my embassy?

Hi guys 👋 

I got an email yesterday 

My interview date is 19/09 

Cc : 04/07 

Abudhabi consulate 

But I have one question about this part of the email ..

When I download the PDF I clicked a bottom of ( register ) and it transferred me to other website 

( official US department  of visa service ) 

Do I have to register in this website? 

What To Do if You Cannot Keep the Appointment:
Some Embassies/Consulates General reschedule interview appointments themselves; others utilize an outside service provider to reschedule appointments. To determine the proper procedure for rescheduling your interview appointment, please go to the Department of State's web site at: https://nvc.state.gov/interview, under "Step 2", select your interview location from the dropdown and click "Download PDF" and follow your Embassy/Consulate General's instructions listed under "Contact Information" on the right.

Edited by TBKM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hahahahaha... you wont believe it,I fell sick yesterday because I'm getting tensed as my Interview date gets closer.

Get well soon! All of us will get approved inshAllah.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, TBKM said:

Hi guys 👋 

I got an email yesterday 

My interview date is 19/09 

Cc : 04/07 

Abudhabi consulate 

But I have one question about this part of the email ..

What To Do if You Cannot Keep the Appointment:
Some Embassies/Consulates General reschedule interview appointments themselves; others utilize an outside service provider to reschedule appointments. To determine the proper procedure for rescheduling your interview appointment, please go to the Department of State's web site at: https://nvc.state.gov/interview, under "Step 2", select your interview location from the dropdown and click "Download PDF" and follow your Embassy/Consulate General's instructions listed under "Contact Information" on the right.

Congratulations!! I think this part means if for some reason you cannot attend your interview on this date, you may reschedule it and this is how you do it. 

4 minutes ago, ABK said:

Congratulations!! I think this part means if for some reason you cannot attend your interview on this date, you may reschedule it and this is how you do it. 

Ohh ok thanks 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Go and get it done asap If you can. It doesn't matter in as much as you can present your interview letter at the clinic as well as other requirements.

Your 6months visa expiration starts counting from the date you had your medicals.

Thank you so much 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, ABK said:

Exactly what it means.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

How long would it take for NVC to send my case file to Lagos Consulate

You don't need to bother about that. It depends on them

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

You don't need to bother about that. It depends on them

Okay because i was trying to schedule passport pick up and i can see that My appointment schedule is not there yet

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Okay because i was trying to schedule passport pick up and i can see that My appointment schedule is not there yet

You dont schedule passport pick up,you register for the service. More so,when your petition leaves the NVC or arrives the consulate has absolutely nothing to do with registration of passport pick up services nor your interview date.

P.S: Your package will surely reach the consulate before your interview date.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ayah117 said:

What number do you call? I asked about the time frame of when I will get an interview they said they don't know. Should i ask them if they are still scheduling interviews in my embassy?

The NVC number. They will not know a time frame for you specifically. But what you can ask is if they are still scheduling interviews for the following month for your embassy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Amyrita said:

The NVC number. They will not know a time frame for you specifically. But what you can ask is if they are still scheduling interviews for the following month for your embassy. 

Will they be able to tell me how far i am in line?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Question. 

So after you get your CC email the NVC sends you another letter that you're in queue? 

Well if thats the case I've only recieved the cc letter and been told verbally that im in queue

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.