dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

Guys is it okay for me to go for my medicals my IV date is Sept 10th am just wondering if it's too early to go for it 

Go and get it done asap If you can. It doesn't matter in as much as you can present your interview letter at the clinic as well as other requirements.

Your 6months visa expiration starts counting from the date you had your medicals.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mike&Ella said:

I have a question, please! Does anybody know if we have to pay some consulate fees or interview fees before the interview?? Our case was electronic and it's CR-1 VISA. Thank you in advance!

No fees to be paid unless your case was sent directly to your consulate due to expedition. 

16 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

@lousiaC did you take passport size phographs with you at wilcare? 

i did, but they said we dont need it,  we take picture here by our self.

20 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

My case status has changed to "Ready"for interview,it was showing "in transit" just two days ago.

My heart is beating at the rate of 100 bmp after checking my status .☹ Hope everthing goes smothly!!

I know the feeling.... same here... IN SHA ALLAH we will be approved same day...

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

My case status has changed to "Ready"for interview,it was showing "in transit" just two days ago.

My heart is beating at the rate of 100 bmp after checking my status .☹ Hope everthing goes smothly!!

Hahahahaha... you wont believe it,I fell sick yesterday because I'm getting tensed as my Interview date gets closer.

1 minute ago, Abies said:

Hahahahaha... you wont believe it,I fell sick yesterday because I'm getting tensed as my Interview date gets closer.

@Abies i was sick for whole 4 days because of this tension :D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abies said:

No fees to be paid unless your case was sent directly to your consulate due to expedition. 

Thank you Abies! 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

@Abies i was sick for whole 4 days because of this tension :D

@lousiaC i'm still trying to recuperate.

4 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

Thank you Abies! 

You are always welcome. 

1 minute ago, Abies said:

@lousiaC i'm still trying to recuperate.

You are always welcome. 

Get well soon @Abies and also get approved soon(on interview day) :D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abies said:

I felt bad yesterday too))) I thought my head would explode) The interview is in less than 2 weeks! And then I decided to put all the documents in order and sort them out in different files. You wont believe but it helped) I feel calm today.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Get well soon @Abies and also get approved soon(on interview day) :D

Thank you so much buddy. Hopefully,it will end in praise because God has our backs.

Prayers going up.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mike&Ella said:

I felt bad yesterday too))) I thought my head would explode) The interview is in less than 2 weeks! And then I decided to put all the documents in order and sort them out in different files. You wont believe but it helped) I feel calm today.

Thanks alot dear. I can't wait for us to get over this long&tough journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

My case also shows "Ready" and I feel the same. May Allah swt make it very easy for all of us, Ameen. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.