dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
57 minutes ago, camilleRichard said:

Goodluck to everyone for their upcoming interview

My visa status is “issued” today :) 

I am so grateful and thankful to vj members who helped me throughout my journey for my cr1 case... 

Flying to California this september.. 

Cheers 🙏

Congrats! Welcome to  California. Have a safe flight 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, camilleRichard said:

Goodluck to everyone for their upcoming interview

My visa status is “issued” today :) 

I am so grateful and thankful to vj members who helped me throughout my journey for my cr1 case... 

Flying to California this september.. 

Cheers 🙏

Congratulations!!! Have a safe trip to the USA 🙏🏾.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Possible18 said:

Congratulations 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🎉🎉🎉 cant wait for mine

Hoping you will tell us your good news soon 

1 hour ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Wow I am so happy for you, congratulations 💃💃💃

Thanks alot the wait is almost over thank you for your prayers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Hoping you will tell us your good news soon 

Thanks alot the wait is almost over thank you for your prayers

You are welcome 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

I just wanna informed you guys that my prayers have been answered this night I just received my Packet 4 interview letter now I can sleep happily today I just wanna say a big thank you for your prayers Interview date September 10th success all the way up 

Wow..Congratulations to you and your wife.

You have from only 2weeks to go get your medicals all done because the clinic tells you to come back after 2weeks for pick up.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Alhamduliah!!  September 4th will be before you know it.  Good luck on your upcoming interview...IshaAllah all will be OK!! 

Thank you so much for your good wishes. I hope you receive your interview date very soon. Lots of good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hello Every One,

Congratulation to all the guys who got their IL.I am still waiting for that email. Good luck to my fellow ISL candidates, should we expect some more interview dates or NVC is done for the September now ?

Thanks a lot! Last month they scheduled it till 3rd week of the month. InshAllah, you will receive your iL very soon. Good luck. 

9 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

I just wanna informed you guys that my prayers have been answered this night I just received my Packet 4 interview letter now I can sleep happily today I just wanna say a big thank you for your prayers Interview date September 10th success all the way up 

Congratulations!!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Abies said:

Wow..Congratulations to you and your wife.

You have from only 2weeks to go get your medicals all done because the clinic tells you to come back after 2weeks for pick up.

Thank you @Abies and thanks for all your supports dear VJ fams it really helped me stayed positive,am going for my medicals this Friday possibly i hope am not too early for the medicals

1 hour ago, Rameda said:

I just got an email from NVC saying my case is in line for interview appointment.  Now it's date Aug 15.  Do I go with this date Aug 15 for CC or Aug 8?

Tomorrow you are going to come here and lay your testimony of your PkT 4 Letter cograts all the way up

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ABK said:

Thanks a lot! Last month they scheduled it till 3rd week of the month. InshAllah, you will receive your iL very soon. Good luck. 

Congratulations!!

Thanks 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Guys is it okay for me to go for my medicals my IV date is Sept 10th am just wondering if it's too early to go for it 

I took my medical exam on July,25 and my Interview is on August,28. I don't think it's early. All you should remember is that X-ray results are valid for 6 months. And you must cross the US border unless it is expired

Timeline

I have a question, please! Does anybody know if we have to pay some consulate fees or interview fees before the interview?? Our case was electronic and it's CR-1 VISA. Thank you in advance!

22 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

I have a question, please! Does anybody know if we have to pay some consulate fees or interview fees before the interview?? Our case was electronic and it's CR-1 VISA. Thank you in advance!

No fees at interview if iv fee and aos fee paid already.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

No fees at interview if iv fee and aos fee paid already.

Thank you so much for your reply! Yes, we have paid IV and AOS fees.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.