dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, indianDallas said:

we applied for for an IR-5 ( it is the same category as spouse of US citizen). 

I was a bit confused as when i read the pdf downloaded from the mumbai consulate ( i think calld packed of instructions) it says petitioner will be allowed, yet yesterday when i called the customer care they said, no one is allowed.

That's sad..But Atleast you can be there..if they allow it's fine.If not then you have to wait outside.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
48 minutes ago, jcocke03 said:

Received CC 7/17

Just got email today with interview date set for 9/19 for London embassy. 

Congrats!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, jcocke03 said:

Received CC 7/17

Congratulations. 

1 hour ago, indianDallas said:

On friday when i called NVC , they said the same thing and monday I received the email saying the inter view is scheduled. So do not take what they said so seriously.

i dont think the mumbai consulate is that busy, I think you should get an interview slot, in september or in October.

If you look at the immigration timelines ( link at the top left side) select IR1-CR1, and filter it for  India, and then order it for the field Visa interview, it would give you an idea of how interviews were scheduled.

What was your CC date? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My CC was 8/8/2018...my consulate is in Guayaquil Ecuador. Is anyone else from Ecuador that is or has waited for an interview date? Or does anyone know if that is a busy consulate? (& yes I looked at timelines....there are not to many people from ecuador...🙁)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Still waiting here. I seen a comment further back that the NVC is still scheduling appointments for montreal/september interviews this week. 

So if we don't get anything this week i think we may be out until october. 

I called yesterday and they said are still scheduling for September interviews for Montreal this week. My CC was July 13. 

Also the person who got an interview September 25th, ccJuly 11, that was for her son, I believe that falls under a different visa type. 

Stay hoepful VJ friends! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, jcocke03 said:

Received CC 7/17

Congratulations

Oh lord touch NVC to give me an Lagos Consulate/interview date am getting tired already wifey have been depressed and so tired lately as of yesterday all I do is to continuously keeping her calmed I will give NVC a call today to see if there is any luck for September interview... CC Aug 6th 

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

I called yesterday and they said are still scheduling for September interviews for Montreal this week. My CC was July 13. 

Also the person who got an interview September 25th, ccJuly 11, that was for her son, I believe that falls under a different visa type. 

Stay hoepful VJ friends! 

I'm rrying to stay hopeful 

4 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

Stay hoepful VJ friends! 

You just gave me hope :) 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kat&Damian said:

My CC was 8/8/2018...my consulate is in Guayaquil Ecuador. Is anyone else from Ecuador that is or has waited for an interview date? Or does anyone know if that is a busy consulate? (& yes I looked at timelines....there are not to many people from ecuador...🙁)

Hello! same consulate, CC 07/17/2018 still waiting on interview date. I thought it wasn’t busy consulate but you never know. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mar915 said:

Hello! same consulate, CC 07/17/2018 still waiting on interview date. I thought it wasn’t busy consulate but you never know. 

Is your visa CR1/R1?  I  NVC they said my husban was in line for an interview

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kat&Damian said:

Is your visa CR1/R1?  I  NVC they said my husban was in line for an interview

Yes cr1/r1. I was told the same thing that my husband is in line for an interview. I was hoping for an August appointment 😞. I called yesterday and still no date. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, jesserz said:

My husband had his interview yesterday.

Heads up for everyone, you need CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS.

Yeah, I know everything says otherwise and that as long as you sign a decree saying you can speak all the languages that it's fine, but we have to send in OFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS before anything can move forward.

I'm so mad.

But at least they "intend to issue the visa" after they get them.

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.