dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, indianDallas said:

I just got an email with the interview date (25th September) at Mumbai Consulate (cc was 27th july,) . other than medical and immunizations is there any thing else which needs to be done before the interview ?

What about biometrics, is that before or after the interview and where do i get that done ?

Congratulations 

4 hours ago, indianDallas said:

I just got an email with the interview date (25th September) at Mumbai Consulate (cc was 27th july,) . other than medical and immunizations is there any thing else which needs to be done before the interview ?

What about biometrics, is that before or after the interview and where do i get that done ?

Dod you put in a special request or expedite or are you going through normal processing? My wife’s CC was July 30th and she is pregnant. We are waiting and waiting. I have put in the expedite requests as well and it just gets denied. I am hoping to get the interview date ASAP or it will be too late for her to travel! Everyone please pray for us! 

CC: July 30th 

Mumbai 

Timeline
5 hours ago, kingandqueen said:

So about the experience...

appointment was 8 am and we arrived around 7 45 and it was a smooth process in general but once inside  and seated we waited about 2 hours before we were actually called. So we did not leave until about 11.

The IO asked him:

-Where we met

-Who initiated first convo

-How long after we met we saw each other again

-How often we see each other.

-where was first date

-If he knows my family

-If anyone else lives with me

-If he knew my best friend

Only questions we were both asked to answer about each other were:

-Any tattoos 

-Any pets 

-Occupations

Other questions were only addressed to my husband and I was silent.

Then he noticed we had pics an more evidence so he asked to see something and we  gave him the news paper centerfold that featured our wedding .

After reading (he read it all including captions on pics featured) and looking at our travel records (we go back and forth 1-2 per month) he stated "this shows true commitment, all the best with your life in the US".

Interview lasted about 5 minutes and now hours later I am still filled with so much emotion that this journey is over.

God is good!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Indi5031 said:

Dod you put in a special request or expedite or are you going through normal processing? My wife’s CC was July 30th and she is pregnant. We are waiting and waiting. I have put in the expedite requests as well and it just gets denied. I am hoping to get the interview date ASAP or it will be too late for her to travel! Everyone please pray for us! 

CC: July 30th 

Mumbai 

i went thru the normal processing times, (FYI my priority date was 7 july, 2017  not sure if the priority date has any role to play for the interview scheduling). but since i just got the email today, hopefully you should get yours in a day or 2.

1 minute ago, indianDallas said:

i went thru the normal processing times, (FYI my priority date was 7 july, 2017  not sure if the priority date has any role to play for the interview scheduling). but since i just got the email today, hopefully you should get yours in a day or 2.

Thank you so much for your reply! I don’t think the priority date matters for CR1 as visas are always available for IR and CR cases. 

I just felt so down before your reply. I called the NVC a few minutes ago and the guy was just rude. Saying that it was probably a special case that someone got an interview so quickly, it’s a busy consulate, could take months and an attitude to go along with it. 

Does anyone know the usual trend for interviews being scheduled for Bombay? 

Thank you in advance. 

Timeline
Just now, CleverAdvisor said:

Case complete on July 25. Interview date recieved today for  Septembter 10th. 

Congrats 

Timeline
7 hours ago, kingandqueen said:

All praises to God, had our interview this morning where I attended with my husband and we were...Approved!!

Thank you so much to this forum for the guidance and all the friends I have made along the way...

Wishing the ones to come nothing but the best when the time comes...

Congratulation to you and your husband.

Timeline
5 hours ago, indianDallas said:

Congratulations. You can get other information from Indian consulate review.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, CleverAdvisor said:

Case complete on July 25. Interview date recieved today for  Septembter 10th. 

Congratulations.

BTW,where are you applying from?

Edited by Abies

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
9 hours ago, silverhawk said:

has anybody in forum got READY---> ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING ---> REFUSED ---> READY ---> ISSUED, anybody brave out here!

You mean we can say congratulations to you?!😃 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Indi5031 said:

Thank you so much for your reply! I don’t think the priority date matters for CR1 as visas are always available for IR and CR cases. 

I just felt so down before your reply. I called the NVC a few minutes ago and the guy was just rude. Saying that it was probably a special case that someone got an interview so quickly, it’s a busy consulate, could take months and an attitude to go along with it. 

Does anyone know the usual trend for interviews being scheduled for Bombay? 

Thank you in advance. 

After your case is complete it does take maximum 2weeks to get the interview letter and interview schedules mostly on a 40-45days gap from the letter for Mumbai consulate..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.