dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Abies said:

2weeks from today,we will be congratulating @lousiaC on her visa approval.😀

6 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Amen! Lots of prayers for you guys! 😊

IN SHA ALLAH... Thank you so muchhh guyss.. it means a lotttt (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Faithdiwirja said:

Good morning everyone, hope your day went good. I just want to ask about the processing time. We got the NOA1 on july 5th 2018, and until now my husband has not received any updates regarding to this process? Is that normal? Thank you. 

That's normal. It can take anywhere from 6-8+ months to receive the NOA2, at which point your petition will be sent from USCIS to NVC. In our case, it took about 6 months for NVC to receive our petition.

Edit: I'd advise you to fill in your timeline and find the appropriate forum for filers with the same PD as you - for example, search "January filers" on this site and you will find the topic for all people who filed their I-130 in January.

Edited by amdublin14

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Abies said:

2weeks from today,we will be congratulating @lousiaC on her visa approval.😀

Yes! InshAllah! 😊👍

20 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Hahaha 😃

Let's do it then! @ABK

Sure! I hope Agha Khan has this online service. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, ABK said:

Yayy! Congratulations!! I will wait for your date. 

Its 12 Sep. I am very nervous. 

I was expecting October its too early and i am not prepared.  😢

38 minutes ago, Abies said:

Congratulations 

Thanks dear.  😇

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
9 minutes ago, shah502 said:

Do anyone know how NVC schedule interviews? Is it based on Priority date or CC date? MY PD is OCT 13,2017 and CC date 6/27. I have seen people that got CC after me got interview already. Thanks. 

I have the same question... I think priority date might trump CC date? :( Would love more info on this

Texas Service Center / Dublin, Ireland Embassy

2017/11/18 - Married (L)

2017/12/21 - Sent I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox

2017/12/27 (+6 days, 6 days) - NOA1 (sent to Texas)

2018/06/14 - (+169 days, 175 days) NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/06/28 -  (+14 days, 189 days) "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/07/09 -  (+11 days, 200 days) NVC received petition (had to call 7/11 to confirm). PIVOT case.

2018/08/01 - (+23 days, 223 days) NVC case created/case # received (email); AOS and IV fees paid.

2018/08/03 - AOS package submitted

2018/08/04 - DS-260 submitted.

2018/08/06 - (+5, 228 days) IV civil documents submitted.

2018/08/13 - (+7, 235 days) Case Complete "At NVC," and "Documentarily Qualified" CEAC message w/emails. Message to delete and reupload I-864 files (need to be uploaded on the same day) at 2 p.m.

2018/09/14 - ( +32, 267 days) Received Interview Appointment Email

2018/10/02 - (+18, 285 days) Interview at Dublin Embassy (PRAYING!) -- APPROVED 😍

2018/10/05 - (+3, 288 days) Visa "Issued" on CEAC Case Tracker.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Its 12 Sep. I am very nervous. 

I was expecting October its too early and i am not prepared.  😢

Thanks dear.  😇

Don't worry! It will go smoothly inshAllah. 👍👍

On 8/12/2018 at 11:28 AM, Ayah117 said:

Hey Abies, i checked the available interview appointments in my embassy's website and i can see they have quite a number that's available from end of August and also a fairly good number of available appointments in september,is that what the NVC will be given? I'm expecting my case to be cc next week. (Pivot case

Hey Ayah 

I just want to know from which website  

You've checked ..? 

Mine is Abudhabi (UAE) consulate .. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&Mss You said:

As you said i just recieved mine. But its half news from my uncle interview is scheduled but he'll tell me exact date on call. 😇

Congratulations!

28 minutes ago, shah502 said:

Do anyone know how NVC schedule interviews? Is it based on Priority date or CC date? MY PD is OCT 13,2017 and CC date 6/27. I have seen people that got CC after me got interview already. Thanks. 

It should be by CC by NVC schedules it anyway they want

18 minutes ago, amdublin14 said:

I have the same question... I think priority date might trump CC date? :( Would love more info on this

Priority date are for preferences visa categories not immediate families 

8 minutes ago, Rameda said:

I got my cc last Wednesday on the phone and still haven't gotten the email yet.   Kinda worry. 

Be patient, it usually takes about a week

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Congratulations!

It should be by CC by NVC schedules it anyway they want

Priority date are for preferences visa categories not immediate families 

Be patient, it usually takes about a week

Thanks dear.  😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.