dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, KeziaBrian said:

Hello guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA! I’ve been going crazy with axiousness since my interview was coming soon lol anyways! Just had my interview today and I’m glad to share that I’ve been aproved! 

Thank god this is finally over! 

Congrats! 🎉🎉

1 hour ago, amdublin14 said:

Hello all,

Happy to say we just received our "documentarily qualified" message this morning, and now we start the (long) wait for an interview!

Can any of the Dublin, Ireland applicants tell me if you waited for your interview letter before scheduling your medical? That's what's recommended, but I suppose I'm wondering if getting a medical is time consuming and if there was any trouble completing that before your interview? TIA!

Congratulations on your CC, fast interview date

58 minutes ago, alexandramfebles said:

Hi! For all guys waiting for Moscow! Just received my appointment date!

CC: July 17, 2018

Appointment email: August 13, 2018

Interview: September 25, 2018

Congratulations! 

41 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Yes Abies,Finally i have received interview letter via email too.

5th September. 😃

Congrats! Finally you got it 💃💃

34 minutes ago, ABK said:

Alhamdulilah! All praise is for Allah! I am so happy! 😃😄 Just received my interview email.

Embassy: Islamabad

CC: July 13

Interview email: August 13

Interview date: September 4

@Zelixx @Abies @ahm12 @lousiaC @Beast7 @Butterfly2 @Aster @Mr&Mss You @WSI @Mallick @Ahmed&Freda @Meghan&Gene @Maan17 and everyone else, Thank you so so much for all your best wishes and prayers. I hope you all receive your interview dates today, inshAllah. Those waiting for interview, lots of prayers and best wishes for you guys as well. Need lots of prayers for interview now. 

Congrats! Happy for you the wait is over 

22 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

my wifes interview is on 5th

Congrats!!🎉🎉

15 minutes ago, Aster said:

4th September interview date 

Congratulations!🎉🎉

8 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

I got cc today!!! 

Documents submitted : 8/3/2018

Documents reviewed by NVC : 8/8/2018

Some documents replaced : 8/9/2018

Documents reviewed by NVC: 8/10/2018

Case complete : 8/13/2018

Congratulations on CC, wish you fast interview date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ABK said:

Yayy! Alhamdulilah! Same here. There is no attachment, just the details of the interview. Do we need to print this out?

Yes print it out, you will need it for medical exam and interview day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, ABK said:

Yayy! Alhamdulilah! Same here. There is no attachment, just the details of the interview. Do we need to print this out?

Yes dear. You need to print it out and schedule your medicals asap because there's no time 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
44 minutes ago, ABK said:

Alhamdulilah! All praise is for Allah! I am so happy! 😃😄 Just received my interview email.

Embassy: Islamabad

CC: July 13

Interview email: August 13

Interview date: September 4

@Zelixx @Abies @ahm12 @lousiaC @Beast7 @Butterfly2 @Aster @Mr&Mss You @WSI @Mallick @Ahmed&Freda @Meghan&Gene @Maan17 and everyone else, Thank you so so much for all your best wishes and prayers. I hope you all receive your interview dates today, inshAllah. Those waiting for interview, lots of prayers and best wishes for you guys as well. Need lots of prayers for interview now. 

Wao. Good News is coming from everywhere and i am waiting for mine.  😊 

You have very short time in your

interview so best of luck and prepare yourself for one last step. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yes dear. You need to print it out and schedule your medicals asap because there's no time 

Thanks a lot dear. Yes, I will do that asap. I'm getting nervous. 

Just now, Mr&Mss You said:

Wao. Good News is coming from everywhere and i am waiting for mine.  😊 

You have very short time in your

interview so best of luck and prepare yourself for one last step. 

InshAllah! Yours is on the way, inshAllah. 😊👍👍

Timeline
Just now, ABK said:

Me too.. Fear of the unknown but we shall overcome.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

I got cc today!!! 

Documents submitted : 8/3/2018

Documents reviewed by NVC : 8/8/2018

Some documents replaced : 8/9/2018

Documents reviewed by NVC: 8/10/2018

Case complete : 8/13/2018

Congratulations. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ABK said:

InshAllah! Yours is on the way, inshAllah. 😊👍👍

As you said i just recieved mine. But its half news from my uncle interview is scheduled but he'll tell me exact date on call. 😇

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Congratulations. 

Thank you! now i have to wait for an interview. I am pretty worried, i asked two of my friends who got their interviews last year in Sudan how long it took them to get an interview after their case was complete ( non pivot that time) one of them said 3 months and the other 6 months!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.