dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zelixx said:

Yes,your priority date should be current .My CC date was 16 JULY ,Me  @ABK, @ahm12 & God Knows how many others are waiting for september interviews.

@Maan17 and I are waiting on September interviews! Our CC is July 25th 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/11/2018 at 10:21 PM, R&J said:

Hello, My husband received his passport back on Thursday as well.. His passport got home prior to him returning from Montreal, since we stayed there for few days. .. I can't wait for him to come now..

Interview date August 7th, Interview date received July 6th, CC June 20th. 

I saw just your post. Congratulations!!! Did you celebrate in Montreal? I remember (I think it was you) you telling me that you were gonna use your vacation time to accompany your husband to the interview. Would you mind sharing the experience? or If you have already posted it somewhere, please kindly tell me where? 🙂

Our general timeline

I-130 sent: July 17, 2017

I-130 NOA1: July 21, 2017

I-130 approved: March 3, 2018

Submitted documents on CEAC: June 4, 2018

Case Complete: June 13, 2018

Email notice for interview date: July 6, 2018

Interview: August 24, 2018

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, MartinyMi said:

For people with similar questions about telling about short trips abroad and for all about to be interviewed, please read the US govt's reasons for denying visas. A lie told during your interview is termed fraud. Not only will your iv be denied but you will be permanently barred from obtaining any other visa in the future. Tell the truth no matter how bad it may seem. If your passport was scanned or manually entered at a US borded, they have the record.There are waivers available for illegal entry and visa overstays. The govt website has waiver info.

Seconded..!

It's always best to tell the Consular Officer the whole truth because you are under oath.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Zelixx said:

Yes,your priority date should be current .My CC date is 16th July .

Me,  @ABK, @ahm12 & God Knows how many other Pakistanis who got their CC date after 12th July , are waiting for september interviews.

What does it mean for the priority date to be current?

7 minutes ago, ABK said:

What does it mean for the priority date to be current?

That is for LPR spouse's i think.

Just now, ABK said:

What is LPR? Lol

Lawful permanent resident / green card holders applying for there spouse or us citizens applying for other than spouse have to wait for there priority date to become current.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, lousiaC said:

Lawful permanent resident / green card holders applying for there spouse or us citizens applying for other than spouse have to wait for there priority date to become current.

I see 

Timeline

Good morning @Abies i want to comfirm when is your priority date 

I just receive this mail this morning does this means i have gotten an interview date already

InkedFireShot Capture 21 - LGS2018665007-GODWIN MONDAY.rtf_ - https___mail-attachment.googleuser_LI.jpg

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Good morning @Abies i want to comfirm when is your priority date 

I just receive this mail this morning does this means i have gotten an interview date already

InkedFireShot Capture 21 - LGS2018665007-GODWIN MONDAY.rtf_ - https___mail-attachment.googleuser_LI.jpg

This email states that your case is complete and you are in line for the interview date now. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

This email states that your case is complete and you are in line for the interview date now. 

Thank you

Timeline
Just now, Ed and Lyn said:

Hello Guys.....

We are now here in New York with my wife.

Thank you VJ for being part of this one year waiting. All those who never stop answering my questions.

For all those still waiting, just be patience and you can get your dreams.

For those who want to ask questions you can message me. Specially to all my Kababayans from Pinas.

Thanks God....now we can continue our family life together.

congratulations on a successful POE

2 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

congratulations on a successful POE

Thanks..

The POE officer is very kind. He just look at our pockets. Then he said to my kid. Hello baby, you will miss the Halohalo and Chicken Joy. So happen he is a fan of Filipino foods. Then stamp the PP and says. Welcome to America.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.