dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Hello Every One,

All the best .My CC is 8/10/18 and Embassy is Islamabad. I have question for all of VJERS , should i expect for September Interview? or they will push me to October.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
56 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

Thank you all for helping with the text message printing. The only objection I have to using the SMS print program versus Abies' idea of screenshotting is that emojis and photos aren't shown without the screenshot. I want the officials to get the full love effect. Lol. Thanks again!

The full love effect 😂😂💀

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hello Every One,

All the best .My CC is 8/10/18 and Embassy is Islamabad. I have question for all of VJERS , should i expect for September Interview? or they will push me to October.

Just depends on your Consulates/Embassys availability. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Thankyou.

It's hard to tell sometimes. We are all hoping for a September interview. Just try not to get hopes too high; because once the chance for September is over you'll feel pretty down. 

20 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Hello Every One,

Expect October interview. Luckily if you get September than its bonus.

2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

It's hard to tell sometimes. We are all hoping for a September interview. Just try not to get hopes too high; because once the chance for September is over you'll feel pretty down. 

Absolutely , i am wondering how many guys are ahead of me and don't know how they will put all the case in  the que. Do they go with priority dates or the dates when we uploaded the documents?

They did take comparatively more time to review my documents after submitting the checklist.I hope i will be compensated for the lost time.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Butterfly2 said:

Absolutely , i am wondering how many guys are ahead of me and don't know how they will put all the case in  the que. Do they go with priority dates or the dates when we uploaded the documents?

They did take comparatively more time to review my documents after submitting the checklist.I hope i will be compensated for the lost time.

I'm not even sure how they choose who gets what appointment. 

Timeline
On 11/08/2018 at 14:41, Tea Rose said:

Toutes nos félicitations!!! Tellement heureux pour toi! Voulez-vous partager l'expérience sur votre journée d'interview? L'interview de mon mari est dans deux semaines. 

Sorry ,but my english is notre very well, i speak only french😉

Timeline
20 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

For people with similar questions about telling about short trips abroad and for all about to be interviewed, please read the US govt's reasons for denying visas. A lie told during your interview is termed fraud. Not only will your iv be denied but you will be permanently barred from obtaining any other visa in the future. Tell the truth no matter how bad it may seem. If your passport was scanned or manually entered at a US borded, they have the record.There are waivers available for illegal entry and visa overstays. The govt website has waiver info.

I second this! Always be truthful

7 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Ameen.. thank you much for prayers ❤️😊

praying for you guys too....

when ever i get any notification from you guys i always think that you got your IL.... IN SHA ALLAH you will get in this week.

InshaAllah Very Soon you will hear a good news from all the pakistani Vjers waiting for the interview date.🙂

6 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:

Yes,your priority date should be current .My CC date is 16th July .

Me,  @ABK, @ahm12 & God Knows how many other Pakistanis who got their CC date after 12th July , are waiting for september interviews.

Edited by Zelixx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.