dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Husband's interview in a few hours InshaAllah .. Hoping for an easy interview and approval. Ameen!    will update you all soon ..

It will end in praise 

1 minute ago, indianDallas said:

When the interview is scheduled, does the status change at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx, currently my case status shows at NVC.

image.png.ef028b76db4140685cbaac78554904f4.png

My interview is on the 13th and at CEAC it says "ready for interview" (because it was already sent from NVC and received by the embassy).

It also informs me my priority date, my interview date and when it was last updated.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, indianDallas said:

When the interview is scheduled, does the status change at https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx, currently my case status shows at NVC.

image.png.ef028b76db4140685cbaac78554904f4.png

When your case is completed it will change to At NVC and when it leavesnvc for your embassy,it will change to In- Transit 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, KeziaBrian said:

My interview is on the 13th and at CEAC it says "ready for interview" (because it was already sent from NVC and received by the embassy).

It also informs me my priority date, my interview date and when it was last updated.

Some of us had a related question yesterday and I gave an answer based on your timeline so maybe you can clear it up. Did the status say "at NVC" until you were scheduled for an interview? I see that your timeline says the consulate received your case a week after your interview was scheduled. Thanks for the information and good luck with your interview!

2 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

Some of us had a related question yesterday and I gave an answer based on your timeline so maybe you can clear it up. Did the status say "at NVC" until you were scheduled for an interview? I see that your timeline says the consulate received your case a week after your interview was scheduled. Thanks for the information and good luck with your interview!

Ahhhh! So sorry I missed that yesterday! 

Well, yes, it said “at NVC” until a couple days after I received the interview date. Then it changed to “in transit” and when RDJ embassy received it just said “ready for interview” 

hope this helps! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, KeziaBrian said:

Ahhhh! So sorry I missed that yesterday! 

Well, yes, it said “at NVC” until a couple days after I received the interview date. Then it changed to “in transit” and when RDJ embassy received it just said “ready for interview” 

hope this helps! 

Yes, it means I was right when I told everyone not to worry about this. I think that for Pivot countries it can get sent to the consulate later and we don't need to worry that the consulate will need to receive it before the interview was scheduled. 🙂 Good luck with the interview in Rio! Hopefully I will be there a month after you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

Happy new month everyone!!! Praying for all of you and asking that you all pray for me and my husband as well. His appointment is August 9th.... We are So close!!!! 

Cc: April 14th

Consulate: Ciudad Juarez

Congratulations! Is the reason your interview date only took 4 months from CC because you are IR1 and not CR1? Or did you ask NVC to expedite? Mexican beneficiaries with CCs from March here at VJ have not yet received interview dates. You're blessed.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

mine is still showing Action Required how long is it going to take NVC to scan my docs into their system

Within 3weeks you should get a CC.

Scan date doesn't affect/change your visa application status.

Edited by Abies

36 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

Yes, it means I was right when I told everyone not to worry about this. I think that for Pivot countries it can get sent to the consulate later and we don't need to worry that the consulate will need to receive it before the interview was scheduled. 🙂 Good luck with the interview in Rio! Hopefully I will be there a month after you.

Yeah, whoever is pivot shouldn’t be concerned cause it’s sent online anyways! Everything works out in the end! 

Thank you so much! Everything will work out smoothly for both of us ;) here’s to hoping you get your interview ASAP! 

6 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

fees line is disappear is that means cc ? 

Check your case status and if it says "AT NVC" there's a good chance its CC! Don't forget to call to confirm with NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.