dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
43 minutes ago, R&J said:

Hello, My husband received his passport back on Thursday as well.. His passport got home prior to him returning from Montreal, since we stayed there for few days. .. I can't wait for him to come now..

Interview date August 7th, Interview date received July 6th, CC June 20th. 

Congratulationsto you both and happy flight to the U.S. 

9 hours ago, Tea Rose said:

Big Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! Would you mind sharing the experience? My husband's interview is in two weeks.

Thank you! Very exciting for you too! I had a good experience, I wrote a fairly detailed review. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can read it here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=272431

Let me know if you have any questions after reading it 😊 

51 minutes ago, R&J said:

Hello, My husband received his passport back on Thursday as well.. His passport got home prior to him returning from Montreal, since we stayed there for few days. .. I can't wait for him to come now..

Interview date August 7th, Interview date received July 6th, CC June 20th. 

Hurray! I'm very happy for you both 😊 safe journey for your husband!! 

On 8/9/2018 at 4:58 PM, Mouna24 said:

I received my passport yesterday

Montreal Embassy

CC 30 may

Interview 6 August

Congrats @Mouna24! So happy for you!

9 hours ago, WSI said:

I have analyzed on different forums ISL average time between CC to Interview is 45-50 days and you will get interview letter 25-30 days before interview.  An other factor is the priority date and it should be current. 

Totally agree with you ,InshaAllah we all will get the IL soon.How's your interview preparation going? 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys! My interview is in 2 weeks. Getting a little bit panic)) I need your piece of advice here. Just want to take any chances to be on a safe side. Do you think it's a good idea to say that I didn't travel abroad if the Co asks me? When in fact I traveled to Mexico three times for traveling and stayed there for a couple of weeks. Would it impact our aproval somehow? Or it's better to tell the truth? Any help will be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On 8/2/2018 at 5:49 AM, Abies said:

Like they told you,you will hear from them within 3weeks. If everything is fine with your package,you will get a CC within 3weeks but if something is missing from your package,you will receive a checklist.

As for sept interview date,you cant be so sure because you dont know if there are still available slots for the month of sept 

Hey Abies, i checked the available interview appointments in my embassy's website and i can see they have quite a number that's available from end of August and also a fairly good number of available appointments in september,is that what the NVC will be given? I'm expecting my case to be cc next week. (Pivot case)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mike&Ella said:

Hi guys! My interview is in 2 weeks. Getting a little bit panic)) I need your piece of advice here. Just want to take any chances to be on a safe side. Do you think it's a good idea to say that I didn't travel abroad if the Co asks me? When in fact I traveled to Mexico three times for traveling and stayed there for a couple of weeks. Would it impact our aproval somehow? Or it's better to tell the truth? Any help will be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

I think its best to tell the truth. They probably already know 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

I think its best to tell the truth. They probably already know 

Thank you so much for your advice!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Mike&Ella said:

After the consular officer administers the oath,you have no choice but to tell the whole truth to any question you are been asked.

Congratulations in advance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

Hey Abies, i checked the available interview appointments in my embassy's website and i can see they have quite a number that's available from end of August and also a fairly good number of available appointments in september,is that what the NVC will be given? I'm expecting my case to be cc next week. (Pivot case)

How do you check that?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.