dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WSI said:

5th September, 2018 and I have appointment with Wilcare Lahore on 16 August for medical. 

Great 👍 best of luck.. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, WSI said:

To be honest I am really surprised why they picked me for interview as my CC is 25 July and you guys have CC before me. I think when NVC asked me to submit documents I never submitted for 10 months as I didn't get time. Then within 12 -14 days I arranged all documents and submitted all together including fee etc that could be a reason for early interview. Moreover the good thing was I submitted all docs very carefully and all got approved in first attempt so I am not sure if that could be the reason for early interview. 

Exactly. similarly, my I-130 Petition was approved on 2-April but NVC received my case on 6-June. Guess what then? it just took 12 days to my case to complete after submitting all documents.  :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/9/2018 at 3:06 PM, ALittleBritish said:

It's official! I got my passport with visa back from the consulate today! Only took 2 days! Praise God! 

(Interview Aug 7th, Montreal. CC May 31st). 

Big Congratulations!!!! So happy for you! Would you mind sharing the experience? My husband's interview is in two weeks.

Our general timeline

I-130 sent: July 17, 2017

I-130 NOA1: July 21, 2017

I-130 approved: March 3, 2018

Submitted documents on CEAC: June 4, 2018

Case Complete: June 13, 2018

Email notice for interview date: July 6, 2018

Interview: August 24, 2018

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

Timeline
On 8/9/2018 at 6:58 PM, Mouna24 said:

I received my passport yesterday

Montreal Embassy

CC 30 may

Interview 6 August

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Would you mind sharing the experience on your interview day? My husband's interview is in two weeks. 

Our general timeline

I-130 sent: July 17, 2017

I-130 NOA1: July 21, 2017

I-130 approved: March 3, 2018

Submitted documents on CEAC: June 4, 2018

Case Complete: June 13, 2018

Email notice for interview date: July 6, 2018

Interview: August 24, 2018

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mr&Mss You said:

Exactly. similarly, my I-130 Petition was approved on 2-April but NVC received my case on 6-June. Guess what then? it just took 12 days to my case to complete after submitting all documents.  :P

I have analyzed on different forums ISL average time between CC to Interview is 45-50 days and you will get interview letter 25-30 days before interview.  An other factor is the priority date and it should be current. 

Just now, WSI said:

I have analyzed on different forums ISL average time between CC to Interview is 45-50 days and you will get interview letter 25-30 days before interview.  An other factor is the priority date and it should be current. 

I got my I.L in 3,4 days after cc, may be because we took gap of 10 months at nvc.

10 hours ago, ABK said:

@WSI got interview date. Me, @Zelixx, @ahm12, @Butterfly2, @Beast7 are still waiting for interview dates. My CC is July 13

Thank you ABK for mentioning me in the waiting list for ISL Embassy. I received email on Friday 8/10/18.

My documents were uploaded on 5/23/18 but was checklist so uploaded the checklist docs.on 7/13/18 and took them to 8/10/18 to review and received email for the Documentarily Qualified on 8/10/18.

Insha Allah i will be considered for the September interview at the Islamabad Embassy.My best wishes to you all guys.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I'm hoping to get an appointment this coming week. 

My husband called NVC last night and they said they are continuing to schedule montreal interviews next week for September :) fingers crossed!  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

My husband called NVC last night and they said they are continuing to schedule montreal interviews next week for September :) fingers crossed!  

Omg! Fingers all the way crossed! Sending good vibes and prayers for everyone! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/10/2018 at 12:59 PM, Alex & Ivan said:

Thank you! My husband was excited when I told him he got a cita date so soon from the expedite 🤗 and I filled for the expedite under financial reasons and safety reasons due to being in financial stress. I have $30,000 from student loans and about $15,000 in animal vet bills from an ex boyfriend who is now a stalker. I showed evidence of my current pay against the debt I pay and it would cost me over $3000 just to move to a different apartment. I also explained when I renewed my lease last year I chose the 10mo contract thinking my husband would have already been here July/August. Who would have known that Juarez would be backed up 6-7mo in giving interviews a year ago 😕 The first email I sent I did not include the supporting documents and got denied but the email I sent 5 min after with the supporting documents attached got approved 🤗

Hola Alex,

Two items because I sympathize with you...

One, be sure your esposo understands green card laws. He will want to help you but he can't work until you pay for and he receives his green card. You know Americans are concerned about illegal work. Be sure he can explain his future green card plans and has proof he can pay for it since you reported financial distress.

Two, be sure your esposo understands the laws on defending you against your stalker. Laws in Mexico, especially in the Pueblos, are different.

Safe interview and safe journey!

1 hour ago, MartinyMi said:

Hola Alex,

Two items because I sympathize with you...

One, be sure your esposo understands green card laws. He will want to help you but he can't work until you pay for and he receives his green card. You know Americans are concerned about illegal work. Be sure he can explain his future green card plans and has proof he can pay for it since you reported financial distress.

Two, be sure your esposo understands the laws on defending you against your stalker. Laws in Mexico, especially in the Pueblos, are different.

Safe interview and safe journey!

Hello! And thank you for the tips 🙂

My husband currently works for the Nuclear Power Plant in Veracruz and has been working there for about 15years already so we discussed his plans to transfer to the power plant over here as well as I will be paying his green card fees as soon as he finishes his interview. I have the income to support myself and  him while he is waiting for his green card to come in it's just the lump sum of $3000 to move out of my current apartments to move to a different location so that my stalker does not know of my whereabouts that is a little harder to come by. My job is stable and I get a good amount of extra commission when I hit my goals ( thank god July was a good month for us ) to pay for those services.  I am a stickler for rules so we have discussed the process of what we will do and how I am saving in case he isn't able to get a job right away. It also helps that I work with someone whose dad has worked for the power plant here for 20+ years and offered to directly speak with his supervisor about hiring him on 🤗

I always appreciate advise and thank you for taking the time to write to me. This process is long and I don't have a lawyer so I a lot of my knowledge comes from reading hours and hours worth of threads on here lol  and getting feedback from others. Thanks to everyone the process has been very smooth sailing with no issues yet ( knock on wood). 🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.