dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I'm hoping to get an appointment this coming week. 

Yes.. Most likely becuase Canadians here have been receive their interview dates via email.

Hopefully NVC takes you unaware by sending you your interview letter within the week.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I was like you in May after my CC doing the same thing 😃

Lol.. It's a normal feeling for everyone sis.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abies said:

@Themmi a fellow Nigerian whose CC was July 18th also got scheduled for Sept 12th. She's been offline for a while now because she has exams.

The NVC scheduled Sept visa interview twice in July for Lagos Consulate Nigeria and again I ran into another Nigerian here on VJ whose CC was July 26th and got scheduled for Sept 24th.

So with this timeline,you should be able to do the little arithmetic on when to expect the sets of visa interviews for Nigerians from NVC.

I hope this really helps.

Best of luck 

Yours CC was July 20 interview date September 4, wow you were very lucky. All glory to God 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Yours CC was July 20 interview date September 4, wow you were very lucky. All glory to God 

Amen sis. NVC compensated us for the times wasted at the USCIS stage.

2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

@Abies next week would be good. 

Prayers going up for you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Abies said:

Amen sis. NVC compensated us for the times wasted at the USCIS stage.

Prayers going up for you.

Thanks sis, well deserved compensation.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

@Themmi a fellow Nigerian whose CC was July 18th also got scheduled for Sept 12th. She's been offline for a while now because she has exams.

The NVC scheduled Sept visa interview twice in July for Lagos Consulate Nigeria and again I ran into another Nigerian here on VJ whose CC was July 26th and got scheduled for Sept 24th.

So with this timeline,you should be able to do the little arithmetic on when to expect the sets of visa interviews for Nigerians from NVC.

I hope this really helps.

Best of luck 

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, Aster said:

14 August and eid vocations ahead ,  may be they will take more time to give interview date ...  What is your guess? 

August interviews in Islamic countries will be very sparse as I heard this is the month thise embassy’s allot their employees vacation time in addition to being closed for Eid celebrations.. so imagine all the case that were meant to be in August now being pushed for September..September is going to be a busy month..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/6/2018 at 4:35 PM, Pamela.J said:

Congratulations! :jest: I am happy to see one more approval!

Let us know your wife receives the passport. 

passport in hand!  received today from SEDEX. 

It came with instructions (in Portuguese) about how to pay the USCIS immigration fee as well as a data summary sheet (unsealed, plain paper) with our A-number. The instructions say that we should receive a sealed envelop with the documents we submitted to the consulate. They didn't keep anything other than her passport- everything was returned. I assume this is because we used the CEAC system and most of the application was done online... 

will be paying the fee today and traveling on Friday with the medical results and these documents in hand! 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, CR1Journey2017 said:

passport in hand!  received today from SEDEX. 

It came with instructions (in Portuguese) about how to pay the USCIS immigration fee as well as a data summary sheet (unsealed, plain paper) with our A-number. The instructions say that we should receive a sealed envelop with the documents we submitted to the consulate. They didn't keep anything other than her passport- everything was returned. I assume this is because we used the CEAC system and most of the application was done online... 

will be paying the fee today and traveling on Friday with the medical results and these documents in hand! 

Congratulations and happy flight to the U.S. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, judy karim said:

August interviews in Islamic countries will be very sparse as I heard this is the month thise embassy’s allot their employees vacation time in addition to being closed for Eid celebrations.. so imagine all the case that were meant to be in August now being pushed for September..September is going to be a busy month..

Wow.. Hopefully our Muslim friends with CC gets their interview scheduled for Sept.

Timeline
7 hours ago, ABK said:

@WSI got interview date. Me, @Zelixx, @ahm12, @Butterfly2, @Beast7 are still waiting for interview dates. My CC is July 13

To be honest I am really surprised why they picked me for interview as my CC is 25 July and you guys have CC before me. I think when NVC asked me to submit documents I never submitted for 10 months as I didn't get time. Then within 12 -14 days I arranged all documents and submitted all together including fee etc that could be a reason for early interview. Moreover the good thing was I submitted all docs very carefully and all got approved in first attempt so I am not sure if that could be the reason for early interview. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, WSI said:

To be honest I am really surprised why they picked me for interview as my CC is 25 July and you guys have CC before me. I think when NVC asked me to submit documents I never submitted for 10 months as I didn't get time. Then within 12 -14 days I arranged all documents and submitted all together including fee etc that could be a reason for early interview. Moreover the good thing was I submitted all docs very carefully and all got approved in first attempt so I am not sure if that could be the reason for early interview. 

Maybe you were also compensated for the long wait.

Edited by Abies

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.