dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Aster said:

14 August and eid vocations ahead ,  may be they will take more time to give interview date ...  What is your guess? 

They should schedule all interviews on Monday then. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Nope am still waiting for an interview too my cc was AT&T Aug 3rd Lagos Nigeria.

Same here too Lagos Nigeria,lets keep praying we get a September interview slots,i just want and wish for the good lord we serve to let the journey come to an end successfully the waiting time is not easy next month is going to make a year 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Nope am still waiting for an interview too my cc was AT&T Aug 3rd Lagos Nigeria.

I would recommend you to try and update your timeline on your profile

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 hours ago, MartinyMi said:

Maybe we'll get the same day! How far will you be travelling? We are in Puerto Palomas, about 1.5 hours from Jaurez. So we will be driving there. 

Oh We are from Mex.  I don't know know how fast since I m not the beneficiary. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, ABK said:

@WSI got interview date. Me, @Zelixx, @ahm12, @Butterfly2, @Beast7 are still waiting for interview dates. My CC is July 13

@lousiaC i hope we all get an internview date by coming week.  😊 

Wish Best Of Luck to all of you.  

Timeline
4 hours ago, Reqahmed said:

I was expecting end of October interview surprisingly got email last night than I got interview for 25th September.

Wow.. Goodnews.

September is really gonna be a busy month.

Congratulations 

Timeline
3 hours ago, SMOM said:

Got my interview email today. Dublin consulate, cc date July 17th, interview date 11th of September :)

Congratulations. Finally it's here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Reqahmed said:

I was expecting end of October interview surprisingly got email last night than I got interview for 25th September.

Congrats! Feeling good surprise 

3 hours ago, SMOM said:

Got my interview email today. Dublin consulate, cc date July 17th, interview date 11th of September :)

Congratulations!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I'm hoping to get an appointment this coming week. 

Surprise interview email coming your way this week 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Surprise interview email coming your way this week 

I hope so. I'll be ready to stop aggressivly checking my email 😂

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

1 hour ago, Don Godwin said:

Same here too Lagos Nigeria,lets keep praying we get a September interview slots,i just want and wish for the good lord we serve to let the journey come to an end successfully the waiting time is not easy next month is going to make a year 

Nigeria is not a slow embassy like Ghana, you all will be getting a surprise interview email very soon IJN

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:

@Themmi a fellow Nigerian whose CC was July 18th also got scheduled for Sept 12th. She's been offline for a while now because she has exams.

The NVC scheduled Sept visa interview twice in July for Lagos Consulate Nigeria and again I ran into another Nigerian here on VJ whose CC was July 26th and got scheduled for Sept 24th.

So with this timeline,you should be able to do the little arithmetic on when to expect the sets of visa interviews for Nigerians from NVC.

I hope this really helps.

Best of luck 

Edited by Abies

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I hope so. I'll be ready to stop aggressivly checking my email 😂

I was like you in May after my CC doing the same thing 😃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.